YITH WooCommerce Subscription Premium It allows you to manage recurring payments for product subscription that grant you constant periodical income.
Purchasing online services like hosting, coaching, courses or podcasts is nowadays a routine. These products have often something in common: they are purchasable with a subscription process. Do you know why?
Selling products with a subscription lets you receive scheduled and constant payments, in order to supervise month by month the grow of your income; this is why big companies offer their products with this formula.
A simple way to ensure constant earnings is selling products under subscription
You can sell magazines or consultations with a subscription, but also training course, videos, audios and a lot more, allowing your customers to enter a special and exclusive club with your shop as main protagonist.
Thanks to the complete integration with YITH WooCommerce Membership, you will be free to create subscriptions for online products that will be exclusive for whoever will purchase them, like video courses, monthly podcasts, etc.
The trial mode will make your customer access freely to your products for a limited time, in order to increase registration to your shop and purchases. In addition, the included reminder system of YITH WooCommerce Subscription will remind your customers the actions to fulfill, increasing in this way the percentage of subscription renewal.
More than one subscription can be associated to the same user, yet, note, please, that in order to achieve that, users have to create one order for each subscription because the system used to integrate PayPal recurring payments does not allow multiple subscriptions for the same order.
The date for the payment can’t be edited in any way and refers to the day when the first subscription payment occurred.
PREMIUM VERSION FEATURES
- All features of the free version
- Create a subscription plan also for physical and variable products
- Users can pause subscriptions (for a certain number of times decided by administrators) and resume them postponing their expiration date
- Recap subscription information in a page with:
- Starting date
- Expiration date
- Details of the product of the subscription
- Billing and shipping information
- Orders of the subscription
- Offer a trial period to users before subscribing to a plan
- Ask for a sign-up fee when purchasing a subscription plan
- Let users access contents even after the expiring date while you wait for their payment
- Suspend access to content on the expiring date, without deleting the subscription
- Users can find subscription information in their “My Account” page
- Reactivate an expired subscription plan from “My Account” page
- Automatic dispatch of an email for the following conditions:
- Subscription plan is expiring
- Payment has been made
- Subscription plan has been cancelled
- Subscription plan has been paused
- Subscription plan has been resumed
- 2 more coupons in addition to WooCommerce ones:
- coupon for the sign-up fee
- coupon for the monthly fee
- Upgrade or downgrade a subscription plan (configurable in variable products)
- Customize the “Add to Cart” label of the button
- Show users the total duration of a subscription
- Compatible with YITH WooCommerce Stripe
- Cancel subscription automatically if the associated order is cancelled New
- Suspend subscription automatically in case periodical payment fails New
- After three attempts failed using Stripe or PayPal, the subscription is automatically set to “Cancelled” New
- Postpone automatic status switch (for “active”, “overdue” and “suspended” status) of a specific number of hours