wpDiscuz Private Comments is an easy tool to allow commenters create private comment threads. These threads will be available for website administrators, moderators and for the thread owners. Addon adds a small button next to the comment submit button to set it as private, also it adds [Private] button to parent comments to make it as private after the comment is submitted. The buttons to set comments as private can be displayed / hidden for certain user roles in dashboard. Also, it allows setting certain user role to moderate private comments. This feature can be enabled / disabled for certain Comment Form in case you have many custom comment forms for custom post types.
Read before purchase
- Before making a purchase, please read the Terms and Conditions & Refund Policy.
- If you have any questions, please first read the FAQ.
- If you haven’t found the answer to your question, please contact us,we will response asap.
- You can download the product after purchase by a direct link on your Downloads sections.
- Please note that any digital products presented on the website do not contain malicious code, viruses or advertising. We buy the original files from the developers. We do not sell any products downloaded from other sites.
- We offer frequent updates for one year from the date of purchase. After this period, you have to purchase the item again to receive further updates, we also we offer lifetime updates as a second option.
- We regularly update products as soon as we are notified about an update, we go and download it from the author and update it on our site, but In case the current version of the product is not the latest, You can request an update for the product by contact form.
- We send regular emails advising when products have been updated so please be sure to provide an active email address when you sign up.
- Our support team is available 24/7, if you have any question or need help in installing or configuring digital products purchased on the website, please don’t hesitate to contact us.
- Please note that we are not developers of the provided products, so our technical support capabilities are limited. We do not change product functionality and do not fix developer bugs.