Want to bring HR module to the frontend and have an interactive dashboard with enriched security and privacy?
WP ERP’s Robust HR Solution Brought To The Frontend
Bring the powerful HR Module of WP ERP to your web front using this handy extension. Manage & organize, and let your employees manage their own personal data all from the frontend without using any shortcode. Not everyone wants to give their HR agents and employees access to the backend of their site. It can violate the privacy of the internal organization. At the same time, it is also not user-friendly for an employee. With HR Frontend extension for HRM, you get all the great features of your HRM module and use them from the frontend to provide a better user experience for your staff as well as your human resource managers.
For HR Manager/Admin
- The HR manager/Admin can manage employees, departments, designations of each employee right from the frontend
- They will able to see all the employees in a listed out format that will also be categorized. Consisting of –
- And more
- There is also a filtering option available for easier searching options among your employees. Filtering options include
- Admins can also create detailed employee profiles consisting of the following –
- General Info
- Job Info
- Leave Entitlements & History
- Create Notes
- Set Permissions
- Announce any type of notice they might have for the employees and show it on the dashboard of everyone. You can set the title, description of your announcement and also the audience you want to reach by segmenting them into departments, designations and more
- Generate automated reports based on –
- Age Profile: Shows age breakdown data in your company in different departments.
- Head Count: Displays actual number of individuals in your company in different departments.
- Gender Profile: Shows differentiation data by age in your company.
- Year of Service: Shows longevity and experience report of the employees of your company.
- Salary History: Shows Salary History of the employees of your company.
Benefits For Employees
- Your employees will get their own frontend profiles.
- They will be able to see a general overview along with a leave calendar, birthdays, employees who are out etc right from the dashboard.
- Self-attendance service available with quick check in / check out options [if Attendance extension is enabled].
- The leave calendar shows the previous leaves, upcoming leaves & holidays.
- Employees can request a leave without going to the backend of your site.
- Personal profile for each employee with general information, work experience, education, employment status and other job information.
- Request for leave with type, date & reason for the leave and get a message later on if it has been approved or denied.
Please note that- HR frontend also integrates with Attendance & Document Manager Extension. But, this integration works only for employees. Your employees will get two new tabs on their HR profiles on the frontend.
There are no reviews yet.