WooCommerce Support Ticket System This extension provides a seamless support ticket system for general and order issues regarding your store, products, or services.
Add an Effective Support Ticket System to Your Store
The Support Ticket System for WooCommerce plugin provides a seamless ticket system to manage general and order tickets. This plugin enables a Submit Ticket button in the order tab of the user’s My Account page, and customers can click this button to submit the order ticket. It creates a ticket dashboard where customers can follow up with you on previous tickets and create new tickets. Guest users can also submit a ticket after creating a store account. The Support Ticket System for WooCommerce plugin creates a separate landing page for ticket submissions and enables shortcode to display it anywhere you want. You will receive general and order tickets in different tabs making it easy to manage both types of tickets. You can view each ticket, the user’s details and then answer them right away using the WYSWYG editor. You can ask any type of questions on the ticket submission form using 11 types of fields including text, select boxes, radio buttons, etc. You can allow customers to upload files with tickets. Email notifications are sent to customers after ticket submissions and at ticket closings.
- Users can submit general tickets for any issue
- Customers can submit tickets for orders from their My Account pages
- Guest users must create an account to submit tickets
- A separate dashboard for customers to manage their tickets
- Customers can see open and closed tickets from their dashboards
- Customers can create a new ticket from their dashboards
- Creates separate listing pages for support tickets
- Includes shortcode to show support ticket pages anywhere on the website