WooCommerce Subscriptions: For actual or virtual goods and services
WooCommerce Subscriptions is a powerful and flexible plugin for WordPress that enables you to create and manage recurring subscriptions for products and services. With WooCommerce Subscriptions you can easily set up subscription plans for physical or virtual products, services, and even content.
WooCommerce Subscriptions allows you to set up subscription plans for products and services and manage them directly from your WooCommerce store. It also offers a range of features that make it easy to set up and manage subscriptions, including automatic billing, subscription management, product/service availability, subscription renewals, and more.
One of the most popular features of WooCommerce Subscriptions is the ability to set up automatic billing for your subscriptions. This feature allows you to automatically charge customers for their subscriptions on a regular basis, without any manual effort from you. You can also set up subscription plans that offer discounts and other incentives to encourage customers to sign up and stay subscribed. You can easily view and manage customer subscriptions, view customer financial details, and even set up payment plans for customers.
Another great feature of WooCommerce Subscriptions is its integration with other WooCommerce plugins. This allows you to easily integrate your subscription plans with other WooCommerce plugins such as WooCommerce Shipping, WooCommerce Tax, and more.
Why purchase at GPLPlus?
“Our website offers a wide selection of WordPress products that are designed to help you create a beautiful and powerful website. We use high-quality and reliable plugins and themes that are constantly updated to ensure that your site is up-to-date and secure. Additionally, our products are easy to use and can be quickly customized to fit your unique needs. We also provide excellent customer support to help you with any questions or issues you might have.” -GPLPlus
WooCommerce Subscriptions Layouts installation – GPLPlus Guide
WooCommerce Subscriptions for WordPress Features
• Multiple billing schedules available to suit your store’s needs
• Integration with over 25 payment gateways for automatic recurring payments
• Supports manual renewal payments through any WooCommerce payment gateway, along with automatic email invoices and receipts
• Supports automatic rebilling on failed subscription payments, so you never lose revenue
• Give subscribers the ability to manage their own plan, including upgrading or downgrading, without needing to wait on you for help
• Built-in renewal notifications and automatic emails let you — and your customers — know when subscription payments have been processed, so there are never any surprises
• Detailed reports allow you to keep track of recurring revenue, the number of active subscribers, and more
WooCommerce Subscriptions is an excellent tool to help businesses create subscription–based products and services. It provides a comprehensive set of features, including recurring payments, billing cycles, discounts, and more. It also allows businesses to easily manage their customers and keep them engaged. This plugin is a great choice for businesses that want to offer subscription–based products and services to their customers. It is easy to set up and use, and can help businesses streamline their subscription services.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is WooCommerce Subscriptions Best for Beginners?
No, WooCommerce Subscriptions is not best for beginners. Although it is a great plugin for creating subscription-based services, it is a premium plugin and requires a certain amount of knowledge and experience in setting up and managing a WooCommerce store in order to take full advantage of the features it offers.
What are the benefits of using WooCommerce Subscriptions?
1. Offer Flexible Subscription Options: WooCommerce Subscriptions allows you to offer customers a variety of subscription options, including recurring payments, one-time payments, free trials, and more.
2. Automate Renewals and Billing: WooCommerce Subscriptions also provides automation for billing and renewals, so you don’t have to worry about manually sending invoices or reminders.
3. Manage Subscribers: With WooCommerce Subscriptions, you can easily manage your subscribers, including their contact information, payment preferences, and subscription details.
4. Reduce Cart Abandonment: WooCommerce Subscriptions can reduce cart abandonment by providing customers with an easy way to set up recurring payments.
5. Create Multiple Subscription Plans: You can create multiple subscription plans with different features and prices to accommodate different customer needs.
6. Offer Discounts: WooCommerce Subscriptions allows you to offer discounts on subscription plans to encourage customers to subscribe.
7. Track Subscription Performance: WooCommerce Subscriptions lets you track subscription performance, so you can see how successful your subscription plans are.
Is WooCommerce Subscriptions affordable?
Yes, WooCommerce Subscriptions is an affordable subscription service. With an annual cost of $199 and it includes a year of updates and support. But hey! GPLPlus gives you a 90% discount, which can be purchased for only 4.99 USD.
WooCommerce Subscriptions Changelog (Updated) March 31, 2023
2023-03-31 – version 5.0.1
* Fix: WooCommerce dependency check was erroneously failing on stores with other plugins including a woocommerce.php file. #4497
2023-03-10 – version 5.0.0
* Fix: When a customer changes their address during a subscription switch, don’t save their new address in the postmeta table when HPOS is enabled. #4489
* Fix: When HPOS is enabled, changing your address while paying for a renewal order will update the address on the subscription. #4491
* Fix: Prevent admin error notices from being shown for the “subscription trial end” event that was caused by no callbacks being attached to this scheduled action. #4491
* Fix: Prevent fatal error when copying the `_shipping_address` metadata where the value is not an array. #4495
* Update: Use the WC installed version to determine if Subscription dependencies are met rather than the database version.
* Dev: Update subscriptions-core to 5.5.0. #4491
2023-02-22 – version 4.9.1
* Fix: Revert minimum required version of WooCommerce to 6.5 due to fatal errors on some sites.
2023-02-22 – version 4.9.0
* Add: Declare WooCommerce Subscriptions compatible with High-Performance Order Storage.
* Dev: Update subscriptions-core to 5.4.0.
* Dev: Remove the recurring shipping method cache that caused bugs for third-party plugins like Conditional Shipping and Payments.
* Dev: Bump minimum required version of WooCommerce to 7.0.
2023-02-01 – version 4.8.1
* Fix: Fatal error when loading the Edit Subscription page with custom admin billing or shipping fields.
* Dev: Update subscriptions-core to 5.3.1.
2023-01-30 – version 4.8.0
* Add: Highlight subscriptions with overdue payment in list view with red icon & tooltip.
* Add: New wcs_set_order_address() helper function to set an array of address fields on an order or subscription.
* Update: Admin subscription reports are disabled on stores that have opted into HPOS without data syncing enabled.
* Fix: Shipping address correctly set when resubscribing or switching subscriptions that contain different billing and shipping addresses.
* Fix: When processing customer requests to update all their subscription payment methods, ensure the updated subscription is used to fetch the new payment meta, not and old instance.
* Fix: Catch exceptions when changing payment method associated with a subscription to avoid fatal errors.
* Fix: Show the payment retries metabox for renewal orders that have retry attempts on stores that have HPOS enabled.
* Fix: Scheduled retry actions are now cancelled when trashing/deleting a renewal order on stores that have HPOS enabled.
* Fix: On HPOS stores, return the correct count per subscription status from the `/system_status` WC API endpoint.
* Fix: Refactor `WC_Subscriptions_Switcher::process_checkout()` to support stores with HPOS enabled.
* Fix: Refactor `WC_REST_Subscriptions_V1_Controller::get_subscription_orders()` to support stores with HPOS enabled.
* Fix: Edit, add, and list Subscription admin pages now work when HPOS is enabled.
* Fix: Fixed issues where multiple subscription purchases wouldn’t appear on the My Account > Subscriptions screen, on HPOS environments.
* Fix: Refactor `WCS_Meta_Box_Subscription_Data::save` to support HPOS stores, fixing a PHP warning notice when updating an order via the Edit Order screen.
* Fix: Set the `download_permissions_granted` value when purchasing a downloadable subscription product when HPOS is enabled.
* Fix: When a customer changes their address on their account or subscription, make sure the new address is saved when HPOS is enabled.
* Fix: Removed the potential for an infinite loop when getting a subscription’s related orders while the subscription is being loaded.
* Fix: Refactor `WC_Subscriptions_Renewal_Order` and `WC_Subscriptions_Tracker` classes to support HPOS stores.
* Fix: “Subscriptions by Payment Gateway” in WooCommerce â†’ Status now shows the correct values when HPOS is enabled.
* Fix: Check whether the order actually exists before accessing order properties in wcs_order_contains_subscription().
* Fix: When a subscription’s parent order is trashed or deleted, make sure the related subscription is also trashed or deleted on stores with HPOS enabled.
* Fix: When a subscription is trashed or deleted, make sure it is cancelled first on stores with HPOS enabled.
* Fix: Merge any custom meta_query args passed to wcs_get_orders_with_meta_query() to avoid overriding WC core args that map onto meta_query.
* Fix: Prevent erroneously resyncing a subscription every time it is loaded from the database on HPOS environments.
* Fix: On HPOS environments, ensure subscription related order caches are updated when relationship order meta (eg `_subscription_renewal` or `_subscription_switch`) is updated.
* Fix: On HPOS environments, update related orders cache when subscription is trashed, deleted, or restored / untrashed.
* Fix: Replace code using wp_count_posts(), get_post_type(), get_posts and wp_delete_post() with equivalent WC Data Store functions to support stores that have HPOS enabled.
* Dev: Add subscriptions-core library version to the WooCommerce system status report.
* Dev: Introduced a WCS_Object_Data_Cache_Manager and WCS_Object_Data_Cache_Manager_Many_To_One class as HPOS equivalents of the WCS_Post_Meta_Cache_Manager classes.
* Dev: Introduced a new `untrash_order()` in the `WCS_Orders_Table_Subscription_Data_Store` class to fix untrashing subscriptions on stores that have HPOS enabled.
* Dev: Moved the trash, untrash & delete related `add_actions()` in the `WC_Subscriptions_Manager` class to be added on the `woocommerce_loaded` action.
* Dev: Fix phpcs violations in the `WC_Subscriptions_Tracker` and `WCS_Admin_System_Status` classes to improve code quality.
* Dev: Deprecate the `WC_Subscriptions_Switcher::update_shipping_methods()` function.
* Dev: Fix phpcs violations in the `WC_REST_Subscription_System_Status_Manager` class to improve code quality.
* Dev: Remove deprecated `strptime` function in favour of `DateTime::createFromFormat`.
* Dev: Update subscriptions-core to 5.3.0.
* Dev: Bump minimum required version of WooCommerce to 6.5.