WooCommerce Conditional Shipping and Payments gives you a streamlined way to restrict the shipping methods, payment gateways, and shipping destinations available to your customers. Create conditional rules to:
- Make free shipping available per product, category, or shipping class.
- Restrict shipping methods and live rates based on package weight, item count, or cart total.
- Prevent individual products or categories from being shipped to restricted countries, states, and zip codes.
- Limit shipping and payment options to specific customers and customer roles, such as membership holders or wholesale customers.
- Use specific payment gateways for purchasing subscriptions, or offer free shipping with subscription renewals.
Restrict Shipping Methods
Create rules to disable or hide shipping methods conditionally:
- Per product, category or shipping class.
- By weight, item quantity, or cart total.
- When activating a coupon code.
- When purchasing subscriptions.
- For individual customers, customer roles or site members.
Restrict Payment Gateways
Conditionally restrict or hide payment gateways:
- By shipping method, country, state or postcode.
- Depending on the chosen billing country.
- Based on order total or currency.
- By product, product category or shipping class.
- When paying for subscriptions.
- For individual customers, customer roles, or members of your site.
Create Shipping Country and State Restrictions
Create rules to prevent customer orders from being shipped to specific shipping countries or states in order to comply with customs import regulations, or shipping carrier terms. Build per product shipping rules, or custom conditional rules based on:
- Product categories or shipping classes in the cart.
- Cart or shipping package totals.
- Customer roles or memberships.