WooCommerce Attribute Swatches allows you to display your product options as color swatches, image swatches, text buttons, and radio buttons. “What is a swatch?”, I hear you ask. Well, It’s a visual representation of the product option, i.e. a color or an image. WooCommerce Attribute Swatches also allows you to display your product options as text buttons and radio buttons. You can customize these swatches to fit in with your store’s design, including the ability to change the swatch size, enable large previews, add tooltips, and more. It’s important for your customers to be able to see all of your product options at a glance. Swatches will encourage your customers to click through your product options and discover a version of your product which was previously hidden behind a text description. It will also enable them to determine whether your product is for them more quickly, leading to higher conversions. Here are some of the key benefits of using WooCommerce Attribute Swatches:
- Four different swatch types – both visual and text-based.
- Click-free experience – customers can see product options at a glance.
- Better user experience – with text tooltips, large-size swatch previews and more.
- Enable visitors to easily choose which variation of a product they want, and add them to their cart.
- Attribute fees – easily configure complex pricing by adding additional fees per attribute.