Vigor WordPress Theme is easy to import, customize and use. This vintage theme is designed for all sorts of businesses and online presentations. It’s equipped with a collection of creative multipurpose templates you can use for blogging, showcasing products or presenting your products. In other words, Vigor is ideal for any sort of artist portfolio. The theme requires zero coding knowledge and is compatible with powerful plugins including WPBakery Page Builder, Slider Revolution and WooCommerce. This means you can create a website with complete ease, sell products online or customize any element as per your needs.
Read before purchase
- Before making a purchase, please read the Terms and Conditions & Refund Policy.
- If you have any questions, please first read the FAQ.
- If you haven’t found the answer to your question, please contact us,we will response asap.
- You can download the product after purchase by a direct link on your Downloads sections.
- Please note that any digital products presented on the website do not contain malicious code, viruses or advertising. We buy the original files from the developers. We do not sell any products downloaded from other sites.
- We offer frequent updates for one year from the date of purchase. After this period, you have to purchase the item again to receive further updates, we also we offer lifetime updates as a second option.
- We regularly update products as soon as we are notified about an update, we go and download it from the author and update it on our site, but In case the current version of the product is not the latest, You can request an update for the product by contact form.
- We send regular emails advising when products have been updated so please be sure to provide an active email address when you sign up.
- Our support team is available 24/7, if you have any question or need help in installing or configuring digital products purchased on the website, please don’t hesitate to contact us.
- Please note that we are not developers of the provided products, so our technical support capabilities are limited. We do not change product functionality and do not fix developer bugs.