UpdraftPlus Premium With this single plugin, you’ll get incremental backups, multiple storage destinations, automatic backup before updates, migrator, WP-CLI integration, importer, enhanced reporting, no adverts, fix backup time, more files, more database options, multisite/network, WebDAV, Microsoft OneDrive, SFTP/FTPS/SCP, enhanced support for Dropbox (sub-folders), Rackspace, Cloud Files, Amazon S3 (Standard and Standard – Infrequent Access Storage classes) and Google Drive (sub-folders). Backup and restore: take backups locally, or backup to Amazon S3, Dropbox, Google Drive, Rackspace, (S)FTP, WebDAV & email, on automatic schedules. The World’s Most Trusted WordPress Backup Plugin. Hacking, server crashes, dodgy updates or simple user error can ruin your WordPress site. That’s why you need UpdraftPlus, the world’s highest-rated and most installed WordPress backup plugin. General
- Highest-rating backup and restore plugin at wordpress.org (4.9 stars out of 5.0), and ranked in the top 30 (of over 40,000) WordPress plugins for popularity.
- Designed to run everywhere that WordPress runs
- Multi-site (i.e. WPMU/WordPress Network) compatible.
- Proven to backup sites of 100Gb; file size only limited by Web host.
- Backs up limitless non-WordPress files and external databases.
- Supports both manual and automated (scheduled) backups: every 4, 8, 12 hours; daily, weekly, fortnightly or monthly. Can even be customised to a specific time.
- Backs up files and databases on separate schedules
- Reports time of next scheduled backup
- Routinely prunes the number of old backups kept
- Automatically backs up when plugins or dashboard themes update and before WordPress core updates run
- Central place to store, manage and disconnect backups
- 1 gigabyte of free storage included, with the option of purchasing more as and when required
Remote Storage Options
- More remote storage options than any other WordPress backup plugin
- Supports cloud backup to Amazon S3; any region. Can test your Amazon S3 settings and diagnose common problems. Can back up into sub-directories. Supports chunked, resumable uploads (i.e. interrupted jobs can be resumed where they left off). Encryption supported. Supports reduced-redundancy storage (RRS) and Server-Side Encryption (SSE).
- Supports cloud backup to any Amazon S3 compatible provider, with the same feature set (examples of such providers: Dreamhost Dreamobjects, Cloudian, Connectria, Constant, Eucalyptus, Nifty, Nimbula, Cloudn).
- Supports cloud backup to Rackspace Cloud Files. Can test you Rackspace Cloud Files settings and diagnose common problems. Supports chunked, resumable uploads (i.e. interrupted jobs can be resumed where they left off). Encryption always used. Supports all Rackspace locations. Support for in-dashboard creation of a unique API user with access only to the backup container.
- Supports cloud backup to Dropbox. Supports “app folder” backup automatically – i.e. UpdraftPlus only gets to see or touch its own files. Almost zero-setup (you need to know nothing except for your Dropbox username and password). Supports chunked, resumable uploads (i.e. interrupted jobs can be resumed where they left off).
- Supports cloud backup to Google Drive. Supports chunked, resumable uploads (i.e. interrupted jobs can be resumed where they left off). Full setup guide with screenshots.
- Supports cloud backup to Microsoft OneDrive (regular/consumer – not OneDrive for Business). Supports chunked, resumable uploads (i.e. interrupted jobs can be resumed where they left off). Full setup guide with screenshots.
- Supports cloud backup to Google Cloud Storage. Supports chunked, resumable uploads (i.e. interrupted jobs can be resumed where they left off). Full setup guide with screenshots.
- Supports cloud backup to Microsoft Azure Blob Storage. Supports chunked, resumable uploads (i.e. interrupted jobs can be resumed where they left off). Full setup guide with screenshots.
- Supports cloud backup to Rackspace Cloud Files. Supports chunked, resumable uploads (i.e. interrupted jobs can be resumed where they left off).
- Supports cloud backup to OpenStack Swift object storage. Supports chunked, resumable uploads (i.e. interrupted jobs can be resumed where they left off).
- Supports cloud backup to FTP servers. Supports both normal and TLS-encrypted servers. Supports both implicit and explicit encryption. Supports chunked, resumable uploads (i.e. interrupted jobs can be resumed where they left off). Has test mode to allow easy debugging of login problems.
- Supports cloud backup to SFTP servers. Supports chunked, resumable uploads (i.e. interrupted jobs can be resumed where they left off). Has test mode to allow easy debugging of login problems. Supports both SFTP and SCP (no chunking support for SCP, but failed uploads will be retried).
- Supports cloud backup to WebDAV servers, including encrypted servers. Supports chunked, resumable uploads.
- Supports backup by email. Each dump (e.g. of plugins, or of themes, or of uploads) is emailed separately. Limited only by limits your email provider has on incoming attachments.
- Supports backup to multiple destinations (e.g. Amazon and Dropbox and FTP) in a single backup.
- Database backups can be encrypted for security
- Encrypted transport to cloud storage
Reporting, Monitoring and Scheduling
- All backup operations are thoroughly logged.
- Display status of backups in progress in WordPress admin panel, along with any errors or warnings.
- Reports when backup completes, including file checksums for verification of backup integrity.
- “Debug/expert” gives further insight into backup process: option to view a different set of SSL certificates, to turn SSL certificate verification, and to turn off SSL entirely.
- All log messages can be sent to syslog (Linux/UNIX) / Event Log (Windows).
Restoring, Recovering and Migrating
- Conveniently backs up each WordPress entity (database, plugins, themes, uploaded content and “other” content) in a separate file, all from WordPress control panel.
- Further files, WordPress core or any arbitrary directory from the server can be backed up via add-on.
- Databases can be decrypted within WordPress control panel via drag-and-drop.
- Backups made elsewhere can be imported via drag-and-drop (unlimited size upload) or FTP.
- Search and replace migrates site database upon import.
- Restores backed-up entities from console with one-click access.
- Imports and restores from backups made by other backup plugins: BackupWordPress, BackWPup, WordPress Backup to Dropbox and Simple Backup, and generic SQL (uncompressed, gzip-compressed, or bzip2-compressed) backups.
WordPress Network and Multisite
- Compatible with WordPress Network / Multisite installs.
- Backup/restore control panel is placed in the network dashboard.
- Restore individual sites within the network (without having to restore all sites).
- Import (where possible) single site installs into the network.
zachsdesignsbusiness (verified owner) –
Gary Tay (verified owner) –
I have been using UpdraftPlus for over 3 years now, and I have decided to make my purchase with GPLPlus recently. Firstly, its my go-to backup and restore plugin. And I am using it for over 30 installed sites, I highly recommend anyone managing WP to give UpdraftPlus a try. Try the free version, but I am certain you will opt for GPLPlus option at some point. Besides having scheduled backups, Updraft allows connectivity to various Cloud storage which is huge plus point.
anil.rao.ak31 (verified owner) –
It is a good plugin for running your website smoothly. You need an back up for your site and there is no better plugin available than Updraft Plus.
And kudos to the GPL team for taking care like us by providing these costly plugins at cheap rates.
Thanks GPL team.
Alfred Go (verified owner) –
Best backup plugin. Easy to use backup, close, migrate…
We have now updated the requested product/s.
Steps to update the product manually:
• Download the purchased product at (My Account) or at the product page if (Membership Subscription).
• Check the downloaded file if it’s installable; otherwise, extract first and look for an installable zip file product-name_to_install.zip.
• Upload the product by doing the typical installation in the WordPress Dashboard.
• Right after the upload, if the notification appears and asks you two options, please select (Replace current with uploaded) to finalize the update. This helps to update the old copy without affecting the saved data.
mchlcnco (verified owner) –
The best WP backup plugin made affordable by the best WP GPL resources provider, GPLPlus!
andreas.osthues (verified owner) –
One of the best backup and transfer plugins! Not to compare with the free version!!
MdsCyber (verified owner) –
Simply the best Plug-In to manage backups in WordPress environment. With the Premium version you have the ability to schedule single backups and even multiple ones on different destinations.
What can I add except that the service given by GPLPlus was once again flawless.
Semplicemente il miglior Plug-In per gestire backup in ambiente WordPress. Con la versione Premium si ha la possibilità di schedulare i singoli backup e programmarne anche multipli su diverse destinazioni.
Cosa posso aggiungere se non che il servizio dato da GPLPlus è stato ancora una volta impeccabile.
lavaniaravi (verified owner) –
Best site for GPL Licenses , Updraft premium is working perfectly and Team GPLPlus is very responsive.
peterw1usa (verified owner) –
If you want to safeguard your work in WordPress then this is the backup solution for you
Tomas Kupetis (verified owner) –
One usefull thing – set time to to back up.
Carlos Sáez Blanco (verified owner) –
Me siento más seguro desde que instalé el plugin
m88e54ik (verified owner) –
Awesome, working like charm, thank you very much.
jmgjuris (verified owner) –
Best backup plugin for WP!
boaz (verified owner) –
This is the most effective backup plugin, stop worry about losing your website and backup them directly from your website to any cloud you wish.
Nunzio Gaeta (verified owner) –
best backup plugin ever made.
Adrien Slayter (verified owner) –
Brilliant plugin, does what it says on the tin! In addition using it on my client’s sites. simple and reliable. Also I like the remote backup feature too. Being able to backup my whole website. Then sent remotely to my Google Drive, One Drive. A very safe way to do all your website backups.
Get this tool!!! LOVE IT!!! ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Sujatha Veeranala (verified owner) –
the one and only LIFE SAVER.. really works fast and keep our website safe with lot’s of backup options
Stephane GRILLOT (verified owner) –
Cette extension fonctionne comme attendu : Toutes les fonctionnalités sont actives. Extension indispensable selon moi!
jason.fankw (verified owner) –
works perfectly. continue to support
HAMZA WAKRIM (verified owner) –
Best Plugin ever ! It’s very helpful
onderxyilmaz (verified owner) –
It’s very powerful. However it must be more easy for users. I recommend it for move your website to another domain and another domainname.
ebaydev2012 (verified owner) –
A great plugin, I wish I knew about this before. This makes backups and migration so simple!
peterw1usa (verified owner) –
The best backup software at the best possible price
dragon_leader (verified owner) –
Good Backup Plugin. What makes this Premium version even more attractive is the ability to add a comment/description for each backup.
info43 (verified owner) –
Jean François TOULZE (verified owner) –
Service excellent Plugin en parfait état de fonctionnement. Je suis ravi de mon achat. Je vous le recommande
Jack Vidal (verified owner) –
Awesome Plugin. GPL Plus, you are the best!
Niels (verified owner) –
I have been using the plugin for a few days now and am very satisfied.
The Team from GPLPlus answered my questions within a few hours, thanks.
Christian Muñoz (verified owner) –
Excelente plugin, ahora duermo tranquilo respaldando mis web en google drive.
Laszlo Fabian (verified owner) –
Best backup plugin what I ever used.
Compared with the free version you can set timing of backup process.
With this you can skipp the peak time of your website traffic
I recommend thsi plugin for everyone