Themify Music is responsive and retina ready, built for artists, events, portfolios, photographers, and even apps. With Music, you can embed a music player, an album playlist, and even better – fullwidth video backgrounds! Create eye-catching pages with your own videos playing behind your content, without touching a line of code!
With Themify’s very own Builder, you can build an unlimited number of page layouts using drag & drop. Take a look at these various examples created entirely with Builder.
- Home – Using the fullwidth video background to immediately capture attention, various available albums are also highlighted further down the page, and all supported by different post types, colors, and layouts.
- Single Page – A single page layout with parallax scrolling and automatic highlighting of the current page section.
- For Music Artist – Built with artists in mind, we highlight their latest music video with a fullwidth video background, tours dates and event information, a gallery of their latest albums, and social widgets to allow them to connect with their fans.
- Artist 2 – A different layout with minimalist magazine stylings, displaying their tour dates and event information, photo galleries, contact info, Google map, and social widgets to connect with their fans.
- Music App – Built for apps designed around music, we highlight and promote the app using a continuously scrolling carousel, a list of the features of the app, a distinct and strong call to action, pricing tables, and FAQs.
- Gallery Demo – The Gallery demo places a focus on photos and gallery posts. Fullwidth grid galleries to cleanly and intuitively display photo gallery posts, parallax scrolling, a continuous image slider, an embedded video, and a WordPress photo gallery.
All of the above layouts are included in the theme package by default, and you can import them into WordPress and begin using them out of the box!
Responsive & Retina Ready
The Music theme is completely fluid and responsive, displaying consistently on all devices and resolutions.
Take full control of your website design by being able to customize everything from Google fonts, background images and colors, the site logo, the menu navigation design, and even sidebar widgets without touching a single line of code.
Custom Post Types
Music includes various custom post types and tools to create a website related to music, whether they’re artists or bands throwing an event or concert, or just building an app. Each post type has its own beautiful unique layout, so you have a well-designed website as soon as you install Music.
Promoting an album on your website? Music makes it simple to embed a custom playlist onto your website for visitors to listen to and enjoy as well as giving them the option to learn more about it and possibly buy.
Music makes it simple to promote tours, concerts, and events in general. Include a Google map view of the venue, the date and time of your event, and a link for visitors to buy tickets.
Showcasing photos from an event or recent photoshoot for an artist? Easily and beautifully display them on your pages with Music’s photo gallery layouts.
Easily embed videos from YouTube, Vimeo, and any other video websites, or upload your own custom video and have it play directly on the page or inside of a lightbox!
When you’re featured in the press or magazines, Music makes it simple to attach and display press features.
Fullwidth Video Background
One of the most requested features for Themify themes, fullwidth video backgrounds allow you to upload your own videos and have them autoplay as soon as a visitor lands on a section. Bring new life to your pages and sections by adding a video to the background!
Footer Music Player
Compatible with both desktop browsers and mobile devices, the footer music player allows your visitors to enjoy your music as they browse through your website and even select which albums to play.
Animating Background Colors
Animate the background colors of pages or sections and make your pages pop, with colors that you pick!
Single Page or Multiple Pages
Choose to make a single page design or stick with the traditional multi-page designs like Music’s homepage demo. The top navigation link can be customized to highlight the current section that the visitor is currently on, giving them a sense of place on your page.
Custom Header Background & Menus
Customize the header backgrounds and menus globally, or change them up for individual posts or pages.
Use a custom share badge for visitors to give them the ability to share blog posts, music albums, events, videos, press, galleries, and any other content you can dream off.