The7 WordPress Theme: The7 — Website and eCommerce Builder for WordPress
The7 is a responsive and versatile WordPress theme that is ideal for businesses and personal websites. The theme was created with flexibility in mind, featuring multiple pre-built designs and customization options that will make your site stand out among others. With The7, you can create any type of website with stunning visuals and powerful features in no time.
The7 is also renowned for its speed and performance. Due to its streamlined code and server-side optimization, your website will load faster than ever before. This will make your visitors more satisfied and result in higher conversion rates.
The7 also offers a wide selection of design features including eye-catching typography, adaptive images, and a comprehensive color palette. It also includes an intuitive frontend editor where you can tastefully customize any aspect of the theme.
Integrations and plugins are made easy too, thanks to Woocommerce and other third-party plugins that are integrated with The7. For example, if you need an online store, you can set up a shop within moments. If you need additional features, you can install any available plugin and adapt it to your needs.
The7 also uses Artificial Intelligence in its core. Word prediction is available, allowing you to write faster and more efficiently. Visual drag and drop is also available, so you can easily move content blocks without any coding knowledge.
Why purchase at GPLPlus?
“You’ll find a broad variety of WordPress goods here that may assist you in making an impressive and functional website. To guarantee that your site is always up-to-date and safe, we only use trusted plugins and themes that get regular updates. Our products are user-friendly and flexible enough to be adjusted rapidly to meet your specific requirements. If you have any questions or concerns, our first-rate customer service team is here to assist.” – GPLPlus
The7 WordPress Theme for WordPress Features
• 3 Design Styles, 20 Different Skins for Each Design Style
• Visual Layout Builder Included, Bundled Plugins
• Integrations and Compatibility, Misc. Features
• Documentation and Support, Alternatives to The7 Theme
Frequently Asked Questions
Is The7 WordPress Theme best for beginners?
The7 WordPress Theme is a great choice for beginners because it is highly customizable, feature–rich, and easy to use. It is also a multi–purpose theme, which makes it especially suitable for those who plan to expand and try different websites and projects.
What are the benefits of using The7 WordPress Theme?
- The7’s extremely adaptable layout makes it simple to alter the site’s visual style without having to start from scratch. Create a one-of-a-kind, mobile-friendly site that looks exactly way you want it to.
- Your website will appear great on any device or screen resolution since the The7 theme is responsive and retina ready.
- Customization of the theme’s fonts, colors, layout, and content is a breeze using the theme’s convenient Theme Options Panel. Custom CSS and custom post kinds are only two of the sophisticated options available to you.
- The7 supports popular translation plugins like WPML, making it easy to build multilingual websites with no extra code required.
- Quickly and simply import any of the pre-built website demonstrations using the One-Click Demo Importer, which is included in the package.
- The7 comes with a number of different example websites that you can use as a jumping off point for your own creation.
- The7 is WooCommerce-ready, meaning that you can establish up an online store with no effort using the widely-used WooCommerce plugin.
- Detailed instructions and responsive assistance make it simple to set up and update your The7 theme.
Is The7 WordPress Theme SEO–friendly?
Yes, The7 WordPress Theme is SEO friendly. It offers extensive SEO options and tools to make sure your website is optimized for organic search. It is also compatible with popular SEO plugins like Yoast SEO.
Is The7 WordPress Theme affordable?
Yes, The7 WordPress Theme is very affordable and offers a variety of features for a low price. It is also available as a free version with basic features. But hey! GPLPlus gives you a 90% discount, which can be purchased for only 4.99 USD.
The7 WordPress Theme Changelog (Updated)
v.11.7.0 (May 18, 2023)
1. Introduced a widget for inserting SVG images with color customization.
2. “The7 Image” widget was added.
3. Added “The7 Post Taxonomies” widget for displaying categories and tags.
4. Introduced “The7 Heading” widget.
5. New “The7 Masonry & Grid Loop” widget.
1. Enabled default variation in “Products Masonry & Grid”.
2. Login/logout widget – introduced color change for sticky.
3. Added “%” to image opacity input (to avoid confusion).
4. Added “%” unit for decoration height and border-radius in Menu widget.
5. Updated WooCommerce 7.7.0 templates.
6. Updated UK_uk language file.
7. Added The7 widgets to the recommended list for post-building.
8. Updated info regarding PHP versions in style.css.
1. No animation on the “add to cart” buttons in shop widgets.
2. Decoration color change is not working when scrolling to an active item in the Horizontal Menu widget.
3. “Hotel Booking” plugin buttons shift issue.
4. Wrong image height animation on page load.
5. Menu item with an anchor doesn’t get activated on scroll.
6. Indicator color change issue in the Vertical Menu widget.
7. Horizontal Menu. The first divider is missing; decoration animation timing issues.
8. Missing animation on SVG icons in Tabs.
9. Mega-menu images are not showing up in a floating header.
10. Visibility issue of +/- icons on the Cart page on Linux systems.
11. Overlay hover regression in the Posts Masonry & Grid widget.
12. Undefined array key “svg_icon” error.
13. Desktop masonry columns are working incorrectly.
14. Removed console.log() in /dt-the7/js/compatibility/elementor/gallery-scroller.min.js.
Other minor improvements and changes.
v.11.6.4 (Apr 14, 2023)
1. Fixed issue with attribute filters not being imported.
2. Resolved issue with widget animations not working on slides when 2+ slides are displayed on one screen in the template slider.
3. Fixed broken image proportions issue in Safari on mobile devices.
4. Corrected invalid button HTML in “The7 Image Box Grid” widget.
v.11.6.3 (Apr 12, 2023)
Enhanced coloring of SVG icons in widgets.
1. Fixed broken menu text gradient.
2. Resolved The7 Loop Slider container collapsing issue when removing widgets.
v.11.6.2 (Apr 11, 2023)
CSS validation for better WP Rocket compatibility.
1. Fixed product hover image bug in Safari.
2. Corrected issue with lazy loading background for SVG images remaining visible at all times.
v.11.6.1 (Apr 5, 2023)
We have ensured that the theme is compatible with WordPress 6.2.
1. The7 Slides are now translatable with WPML.
2. Added the required second argument to the ‘get_the_excerpt’ filter.
3. Fixed the fatal error: Uncaught TypeError caused by array_key_exists().
4. Addressed the XSS vulnerability in the legacy “DT Flickr” widget (by removing it). Please note that this was only a theoretical threat, as exploiting it required a bad actor to already have admin access.