SVG Avatars Generator – WordPress Plugin which lets your visitors create awesome avatars and use them as their profile images. This Generator is based on SVG (Scalable Vector Graphic), which is supported by all modern browsers and does not depend on screen resolutions. As a result your users can set, download, and share their avatars, and also upload them to Gravatar.com. The integration of the SVG Avatars maker is quite simple too. This generator has responsive interface and does not use any usual image formats, like JPG or PNG (except for downloading), only vectors, which give us clean and perfect look on any devices including Retina.
Read before purchase
- Before making a purchase, please read the Terms and Conditions & Refund Policy.
- If you have any questions, please first read the FAQ.
- If you haven’t found the answer to your question, please contact us,we will response asap.
- You can download the product after purchase by a direct link on your Downloads sections.
- Please note that any digital products presented on the website do not contain malicious code, viruses or advertising. We buy the original files from the developers. We do not sell any products downloaded from other sites.
- We offer frequent updates for one year from the date of purchase. After this period, you have to purchase the item again to receive further updates, we also we offer lifetime updates as a second option.
- We regularly update products as soon as we are notified about an update, we go and download it from the author and update it on our site, but In case the current version of the product is not the latest, You can request an update for the product by contact form.
- We send regular emails advising when products have been updated so please be sure to provide an active email address when you sign up.
- Our support team is available 24/7, if you have any question or need help in installing or configuring digital products purchased on the website, please don’t hesitate to contact us.
- Please note that we are not developers of the provided products, so our technical support capabilities are limited. We do not change product functionality and do not fix developer bugs.