StudioPress Boss Pro WordPress Theme is easy to customize, and it delivers a winning combination of full-stretch and gallery images, as well as beautiful typography. Launching a website is an articulation of your dreams and ideas to a specific audience — people who will visit and, hopefully, be moved by what they see. Moved to call, moved to subscribe, and even moved to buy. Boss Pro, designed by our friends at Bloom, is the theme that helps you turn your dreams into plans. This “posh yet minimalist” theme offers a warm welcome that is streamlined and full of light, and it was designed to take your business to the next level and help you connect with your ideal audience.
Read before purchase
- Before making a purchase, please read the Terms and Conditions & Refund Policy.
- If you have any questions, please first read the FAQ.
- If you haven’t found the answer to your question, please contact us,we will response asap.
- You can download the product after purchase by a direct link on your Downloads sections.
- Please note that any digital products presented on the website do not contain malicious code, viruses or advertising. We buy the original files from the developers. We do not sell any products downloaded from other sites.
- We offer frequent updates for one year from the date of purchase. After this period, you have to purchase the item again to receive further updates, we also we offer lifetime updates as a second option.
- We regularly update products as soon as we are notified about an update, we go and download it from the author and update it on our site, but In case the current version of the product is not the latest, You can request an update for the product by contact form.
- We send regular emails advising when products have been updated so please be sure to provide an active email address when you sign up.
- Our support team is available 24/7, if you have any question or need help in installing or configuring digital products purchased on the website, please don’t hesitate to contact us.
- Please note that we are not developers of the provided products, so our technical support capabilities are limited. We do not change product functionality and do not fix developer bugs.