Strick – Creative Agency WordPress Theme is a clean looking, functional and professional WordPress theme. Strick was specifically designed for any types of marketing, creative agencies, SEO agency, digital marketing, software consultancy, business, startup companies – (an all in one solution). It comes with 5 different homepages with a unique design, containing all the necessary info sections where you can share the key points about your company or business and give your potential customers an idea of why you’re the best in the market.
Read before purchase
- Before making a purchase, please read the Terms and Conditions & Refund Policy.
- If you have any questions, please first read the FAQ.
- If you haven’t found the answer to your question, please contact us,we will response asap.
- You can download the product after purchase by a direct link on your Downloads sections.
- Please note that any digital products presented on the website do not contain malicious code, viruses or advertising. We buy the original files from the developers. We do not sell any products downloaded from other sites.
- We offer frequent updates for one year from the date of purchase. After this period, you have to purchase the item again to receive further updates, we also we offer lifetime updates as a second option.
- We regularly update products as soon as we are notified about an update, we go and download it from the author and update it on our site, but In case the current version of the product is not the latest, You can request an update for the product by contact form.
- We send regular emails advising when products have been updated so please be sure to provide an active email address when you sign up.
- Our support team is available 24/7, if you have any question or need help in installing or configuring digital products purchased on the website, please don’t hesitate to contact us.
- Please note that we are not developers of the provided products, so our technical support capabilities are limited. We do not change product functionality and do not fix developer bugs.