Renroll – Scooter & Bike Rentals WordPress Theme – Thanks to the modern and clear homepage design, your visitors are able to access everything they need, all on one page. Your site is easy to navigate through and ready to show off your inventory online. Instead of getting lost in a vortex of bunch web pages, as soon as a likely customer get into your website, the landing page ensure your visitors are able to make a vehicle rental booking as easy as pie. All the services can be paid off right on the website with any popular means of payment. You can create flexible prices using our easy-to-use interface for conditional prices.
Read before purchase
- Before making a purchase, please read the Terms and Conditions & Refund Policy.
- If you have any questions, please first read the FAQ.
- If you haven’t found the answer to your question, please contact us,we will response asap.
- You can download the product after purchase by a direct link on your Downloads sections.
- Please note that any digital products presented on the website do not contain malicious code, viruses or advertising. We buy the original files from the developers. We do not sell any products downloaded from other sites.
- We offer frequent updates for one year from the date of purchase. After this period, you have to purchase the item again to receive further updates, we also we offer lifetime updates as a second option.
- We regularly update products as soon as we are notified about an update, we go and download it from the author and update it on our site, but In case the current version of the product is not the latest, You can request an update for the product by contact form.
- We send regular emails advising when products have been updated so please be sure to provide an active email address when you sign up.
- Our support team is available 24/7, if you have any question or need help in installing or configuring digital products purchased on the website, please don’t hesitate to contact us.
- Please note that we are not developers of the provided products, so our technical support capabilities are limited. We do not change product functionality and do not fix developer bugs.