Odoo for WooCommerce integrates your odoo’s ERP business system with your Woo-powered store. You can now conveniently create, update, or synchronise invoices, products, customer records, coupons, inventory and much more from within your WooCommerce store. Save time, money and improve your business performance and workflow by integrating with Odoo! Odoo, formerly known as Open ERP, is a popular open-source ERP and CRM solution for businesses, used by millions of people worldwide.
Synchronise Products, Categories, Variations, Stocks and Prices
Now you can easily synchronise products and their categories, stock, prices, attributes between odoo and WooCommerce. You can now choose any of the options from the following based on your business model and preference;
- Import products from odoo to WooCommerce only
- Export products from your WooCommerce store to odoo only.
- Allow syncing both ways.
Manage Orders and Invoices
When a sale occurs in WooCommerce the plugin will automatically:
- Create a customer record in Odoo.
- Create Sale order in odoo.
- Create a new invoice in Odoo.
- Update inventory levels in Odoo.
- Create a product, category, attributes in odoo (if don’t exist)
- Create/update coupon (if enabled)
Similarly, if import features are enabled for Order functions, it will perform the following functions in WooCommerce on the next scheduled cron job:
- Creates or update customer record in WooCommerce
- Create order in WooCommerce
- Create/Update product, stock, price in WooCommerce (if enabled from Import tab’s Product function).
- Create/Update coupon (if enabled)