Nokri WordPress Theme is an advanced job board. It contains all the required features for creating a successful job portal website. Nokri is a complete and easy-to-use job listings website. Using Nokri WordPress Theme you can create a complete & fully Responsive job portal, career platform to run human resource management, recruitment, freelancing, or job posting website. A complete job board WordPress theme loaded with separate panels for employers and candidates. Panels are convenient search filters both can manage and everything easily. Nokri WordPress theme has both android and IOS applications available. Get apps and take a step ahead of your competitors.
Read before purchase
- Before making a purchase, please read the Terms and Conditions & Refund Policy.
- If you have any questions, please first read the FAQ.
- If you haven’t found the answer to your question, please contact us,we will response asap.
- You can download the product after purchase by a direct link on your Downloads sections.
- Please note that any digital products presented on the website do not contain malicious code, viruses or advertising. We buy the original files from the developers. We do not sell any products downloaded from other sites.
- We offer frequent updates for one year from the date of purchase. After this period, you have to purchase the item again to receive further updates, we also we offer lifetime updates as a second option.
- We regularly update products as soon as we are notified about an update, we go and download it from the author and update it on our site, but In case the current version of the product is not the latest, You can request an update for the product by contact form.
- We send regular emails advising when products have been updated so please be sure to provide an active email address when you sign up.
- Our support team is available 24/7, if you have any question or need help in installing or configuring digital products purchased on the website, please don’t hesitate to contact us.
- Please note that we are not developers of the provided products, so our technical support capabilities are limited. We do not change product functionality and do not fix developer bugs.