LearnDash LMS WordPress Plugin: Learning Management for WordPress
LearnDash is a widely-used WordPress plugin for building an effective online learning management system (LMS). LearnDash has been made to be user-friendly, and there is a dedicated support staff available to assist you get set up and running in no time. You may make it just right for your pupils’ needs by using the wide range of available customization choices.
LearnDash’s drag-and-drop functionality is a powerful tool that facilitates the creation and rollout of courses. LearnDash lets you create a variety of courses, including those that students take at their own leisure, those that provide certificates, and those that are taught by an instructor. You can attract more students by offering a variety of subscription plans and adjusting the rate for each course individually.
Teachers may get valuable insight into their students’ development and participation with the help of the LearnDash plugin’s extensive reporting and analytics. It also has interactive aspects like surveys and test scores that may be used to monitor development and improvement. LearnDash provides an absolutely complete solution with all these capabilities, making it simple for teachers to develop and administer interesting courses.
LearnDash also has excellent assistance for its users. In addition to a specialized customer care team, they also provide a user and teacher community forum for question and answer sessions and resource sharing. When it comes to the installation and upkeep of your LMS, you can trust that you’re in excellent hands with LearnDash.
LearnDash is an excellent option to explore if you need an LMS plugin that is both user-friendly and feature-rich. It’s the best choice for generating high-quality online courses because of its flexible course-building tools, rich reporting, interactive aspects, and helpful customer service staff.
Why purchase at GPLPlus?
“You’ll find a broad variety of WordPress goods here that may assist you in making an impressive and functional website. To guarantee that your site is always up-to-date and safe, we only use trusted plugins and themes that get regular updates. Our products are user-friendly and flexible enough to be adjusted rapidly to meet your specific requirements. If you have any questions or concerns, our first-rate customer service team is here to assist.” – GPLPlus
LearnDash LMS WordPress Plugin for WordPress Features
• Focus Mode, Learning Paths, Video progression
• Badges & certificates, Automated notifications
• Profile dashboard, Onboarding wizard
• Advanced quizzing, Drag & drop course builder
• Flexible prerequisites, Assignment management
• Dynamic content delivery, One-time purchases
• Memberships, Subscriptions, Course bundles
• Payment gateways, Stripe integration
• Drag and drop course builder, Use any media
• Extendible, Integrations, Choose any theme
Frequently Asked Questions
Is LearnDash LMS WordPress Plugin best for beginners?
Yes, LearnDash is one of the best LMS WordPress plugins for beginners. It‘s user–friendly and comes with comprehensive tools to help you quickly set up and manage courses. It also makes it easy to customize course content, manage student progress, provide quizzes and assessments, and more.
What are the benefits of using LearnDash LMS WordPress Plugin?
- Easy to Use: LearnDash is incredibly intuitive and user friendly. You can quickly and easily set up courses with its drag-and-drop course builder.
- Flexible: LearnDash is highly customizable, allowing you to tailor it to your specific needs. From course design and layout to grading, you can shape the system to fit your vision and objectives.
- Powerful Features: LearnDash provides powerful features and integration with other third-party apps and plugins. You can easily create quizzes, assign course materials, set up drip-feeding content, and award certificates of completion.
- Engaging User Experience: LearnDash has ready-made course layouts and themes to make learning fun and engaging. You can even enable interactive elements like points and badges.
- Secure and Scalable: LearnDash supports secure subscriptions and payments. It also seamlessly integrates with your existing website and can easily scale as your student base grows.
Is LearnDash LMS WordPress Plugin SEO–friendly?
Yes, LearnDash LMS WordPress Plugin is SEO–friendly. The plugin uses Schema.org structured data to make sure your content appears in search engine results. It also includes features for optimizing SEO, such as optimized permalink structures, XML sitemaps, and integration with popular SEO plugins, like Yoast SEO.
Is LearnDash LMS WordPress Plugin affordable?
Yes, LearnDash LMS WordPress Plugin is affordable. Prices range from $159 for a single–site license to $329 for a five–site license. But hey! GPLPlus gives you a 90% discount, which can be purchased for only 4.99 USD.
LearnDash LMS WordPress Plugin Changelog (Updated)
Fix – Duplicate status bubbles when using the learndash_status_bubble function.
Security – Tightened security around the reset password shortcode.
Feature – Course Outline AI module
Fix – Display free trial in course/group infobar if trial price set to 0 or empty.
Fix – learndash_process_user_course_progress_update function was not processing the progress correctly in some cases.
Fix – Prevent duplicate password reset email after password reset.
Fix – Set product name as description for Stripe Connect buy now products.
Fix – Undefined FS_CHMOD_FILE error.
Fix – Updated method to required files in helpers.php file.
Tweak – Added action: learndash_files_included.
Tweak – Added filters: learndash_payment_button_classes, learndash_model_product_display_price, learndash_model_product_display_trial_price, learndash_service_chatgpt_send_command_data1 .
Tweak – Added functions: learndash_register_provider, learndash_extra_autoloading.
Tweak – AI Integrations settings page under advanced settings tab.
Tweak – Deprecated functions: learndash_the_breadcrumbs.
Tweak – Deprecated models classes (replaced with LearnDash\Core\Models): Learndash_Model, Learndash_Product_Model, Learndash_Transaction_Model.
Fix – Fixed learndash_reports_get_activity function
Fix – SQL injection vulnerability in the courseinfo shortcode.
RazorPay library to 2.8.5.
The default color is not displayed in the theme settings color picker.