Larson – Architecture WordPress Theme – is Architecture WordPress Theme best suited for architecture agency, interior design, architects portfolio, construction, industrial, factory, corporate, business, exterior design, landscape design, decor, building, corporate websites and other. Includes: 20+ Pre-built Pages, One Click Demo Install, 6+ Homepages, Header & Footer Elementor Builder, Dark & Light Skins, Beautiful animated sliders, Elementor Page Builder with custom widgets and more. Larson can be a perfect choice for architecture, interior design or any portfolio related project.
Read before purchase
- Before making a purchase, please read the Terms and Conditions & Refund Policy.
- If you have any questions, please first read the FAQ.
- If you haven’t found the answer to your question, please contact us,we will response asap.
- You can download the product after purchase by a direct link on your Downloads sections.
- Please note that any digital products presented on the website do not contain malicious code, viruses or advertising. We buy the original files from the developers. We do not sell any products downloaded from other sites.
- We offer frequent updates for one year from the date of purchase. After this period, you have to purchase the item again to receive further updates, we also we offer lifetime updates as a second option.
- We regularly update products as soon as we are notified about an update, we go and download it from the author and update it on our site, but In case the current version of the product is not the latest, You can request an update for the product by contact form.
- We send regular emails advising when products have been updated so please be sure to provide an active email address when you sign up.
- Our support team is available 24/7, if you have any question or need help in installing or configuring digital products purchased on the website, please don’t hesitate to contact us.
- Please note that we are not developers of the provided products, so our technical support capabilities are limited. We do not change product functionality and do not fix developer bugs.