Gravity Perks Randomizer It’s ideal for reducing order bias when managing onboarding/offboarding flows, surveys, and other examples. Order bias is the tendency for participants to respond inaccurately to questions due to the order of the answers. There’s a variety of factors that influence order bias, but the easiest way to eliminate any potential bias is to randomize the answer options.
- Supports all choice-based fields. Randomize the order of choices for any choice-based field. This includes Drop Downs, Multi Select, Radio, Checkboxes, Products, Options, and more!
- Maintains randomized order intelligently. Visitors will never be frustrated by the randomization because the choice order is saved and reused once the user has begun completing the form. Navigating multi-page forms and validation errors will present a consistent experience.
- Works with caching. Caching your form pages? No worries! GF Randomizer will still randomize the choice order.
- Integrates with Populate Anything. Randomize populated choice-based fields from any source. Choice order is saved and reused just like static fields.
- Integrates with Gravity Forms events. Schedule notifications for any notification event, including events generated by third-party add-ons.
- Automatic updates. Get updates and the latest features right in your dashboard.
- Legendary support. We’re known for our response times, and going above and beyond. Here’s what we mean.
- Take it for a test drive. Check out a Gravity Forms Randomizer interactive demo.