Gravity Perks Limit Dates allows you to limit the selectable dates in your Gravity Forms Datepicker fields. This plugin gives you granular control to manage the selectable date range with an easy-to-use user interface.
- Minimum & Maximum Date RangeSet a minimum and maximum date range; manually, based on current date, or by date selected in another field.
- Future/Past Dates OnlyRequire a date greater than the current day.
- Limit by Day of the WeekSpecify which days of the week are selectable.
- Add ExceptionsSpecify exceptions for specific dates; make any date available or unavailable.
- Linked Date Fields Date selected in one date field sets minimum (or maximum) date in another.
- Timezone SupportDates are automatically converted to WP-configured timezone
- Date ModifiersModify the min/max date limits by adding or subtracting days, weeks, months or years.
- Automatic ValidationDates are validated even when entered manually; client-side and server-side.
- Perk IntegrationsWorks well with GP Read Only for enforcing use of the datepicker.
- Easy-to-use UIManage all settings with ease.
- Automatic UpdatesGet updates and latest features right in your dashboard.