Gravity Forms Entry Blocks adds a new block to the WordPress Block Editor for displaying and editing entries. Use a standard variation like the Entries Table to display a list of your entries or completely customize your layout with the Entries Loop and hundreds of supported blocks.
- Display Gravity Forms entries on the frontend. Let users view entries anywhere on your site. Display entries in pages, posts, and even widgets!
- Edit entries with ease. Edit (and delete) entry data on the frontend without requiring access to the WordPress backend.
- Fully customizable layouts with multiple default variations. Display entries in a table or build your own block-based layout with the Entries Loop.
- Harness the power of the Block Editor. Built for the Block Editor with support for hundreds of blocks out of the box.
- Automatic updates. Get updates and the latest features right in your dashboard.
- Legendary support. We’re here to help! And we mean it.