Gravity Forms Blacklist This plugin allows you to validate a field’s value against the WordPress Disallowed Comment Keys validation. This option can be set for a single field, multiple fields, all fields within a form. If the field fails validation it will display an error to the end user stating that their field contains disallowed words.
- Validate fields against Disallowed Comment Keys. Prevent form submissions that include blocked words, phrases, or IPs.
- Validate against a single field, multiple fields, or all fields. Flexible validation to match your form’s needs.
- Integrates with the built-in WordPress Disallowed Comment Keys. Use the same blocklist for both comments and forms.
- Reject submissions silently with a honeypot. Reject entries without notifying the user that their entry has been blocked.
- Automatic updates. Get updates and the latest features right in your dashboard.
- Legendary support. We’re known for our response times, and going over and above.
- Take it for a test drive. Check out our documentation page for an interactive demo.