GeoDirectory Claim Listings
Allow business owners to claim their listings
Our Claim Listings addon allows users to submit a listing claim and, once approved, manage and improve their listing. Therefore, taking some of the heavy lifting out of managing a new directory and letting business owners do the hard work of maintaining their listings.
- Place our simple claim button anywhere using either a shortcode, widget, or Gutenberg Block.
- Lightbox Popup Claim form makes for easy on-page claims.
- Ninja Forms Integration (free) gives you the ability to customize the claim form and even create multiple different forms to suit your directory needs. Show claim forms directly in a tab on the details page.
- Pay to Claim can be achieved in combination with our Pricing Manager add-on. Add free listing with minimal content and allow users to pay and upgrade to unlock more listing features.
- Auto Approve Claims via email verification or on payment received.
- Manually Approve or reject claims after reviewing claim info.
- You can Undo Claims previously approve in case of accidental approval or other nefarious reasons.
- Email Notifications alert you to the need to review new claims. Likewise, users will also receive emails on approval or rejection of their request. In addition, you can adjust the workings of all emails.
- Display a Verified Listing badge anywhere using our “post badge” widget, shortcode, or block.
- Sort by verified, the claimed custom field can be used in the drag and drop sorting builder to order listings by verified only or to add it as a ranking factor in other sorting options.