Formidable Forms Pro: Formidable Forms Pro – WordPress Form Builder Plugin
Formidable Forms Pro is a cutting-edge web-based form generator that facilitates the rapid and simple development of robust web-based forms. Natural language processing (NLP) technology has advanced to the point where users may design forms that meet their specific requirements in a fraction of the time it takes to design forms using more archaic methods.
The developers and advanced users alike will appreciate Formidable Forms Pro. Anyone can use the drag-and-drop form builder to generate a form of any complexity fast, and even power users may take use of its more extensive capabilities.
Formidable Forms Pro is a powerful tool for designing professional-looking forms with sophisticated logic, computations, and integrations. Each user contribution will be checked against your own criteria and requirements by its robust validation algorithm. It may also be used to create polls, surveys, and other forms of interactivity for a website.
Formidable Forms Pro is an advanced form builder that also has conversational artificial intelligence features. Formidable Forms Pro is able to have natural dialogues with users because of its extensive understanding of context and language.
In response to a user’s input, Formidable Forms Pro may interpret their meaning. Conversations are kept engaging and on-topic by sensing the user’s mood and reacting appropriately. It has the ability to recall previous talks, allowing it to continue them and giving the impression of a natural dialogue between two people.
Formidable Forms Pro enables users to design interactive and user-friendly forms and interactions by integrating robust form-building tools with cutting-edge AI. Anyone from a complete computer newbie making a basic contact form to a seasoned developer making complex interactive surveys, polls, and more will find everything they need in Formidable Forms Pro.
Why purchase at GPLPlus?
“You’ll find a broad variety of WordPress goods here that may assist you in making an impressive and functional website. To guarantee that your site is always up-to-date and safe, we only use trusted plugins and themes that get regular updates. Our products are user-friendly and flexible enough to be adjusted rapidly to meet your specific requirements. If you have any questions or concerns, our first-rate customer service team is here to assist.” – GPLPlus
Formidable Forms Pro for WordPress Features
• Drag-and-drop Form Builder
• Auto-generated forms
• Multi-Page Forms
• JSON Endpoints
• Conditional Logic
• File Uploads
• Form Analytics & Reporting
• Pre-populated fields
• Advanced Integrations
• Mobile Responsive Forms
• User Roles & Permissions
• Form Notifications & Automation
• Form Scheduling & Limits
• Stripe Payment & Subscriptions
• Shopify Payment Forms
• Signing & Invoicing
• Spreadsheet View
• Zapier Integration
• Multi-column Forms
• Google Analytics Integration
Frequently Asked Questions
Is Formidable Forms Pro best for beginners?
No, Formidable Forms Pro is best suited to more advanced users who need the more detailed features and customization that it offers. Beginners should consider a simpler form building tool, such as Gravity Forms or WPForms, to get started.
What are the benefits of using Formidable Forms Pro?
- Create customizable forms with no coding required. With Formidable Forms Pro, no coding knowledge is required to create complex, interactive forms.
- Robust drag and drop form builder. With Pro, create aesthetically pleasing forms with image, video, and sound embeds with ease.
- Advanced features from form logic to email notifications. With Pro, you can save time with the advanced automation tools, build conditions into your forms, and advance your workflow with robust notifications options.
- Access to the Knowledge Base & Pro Support. Get the most out of your Pro subscription with the Pro Support Options and the extensive Knowledge Base.
- Access a wide array of addons. With Formidable Forms Pro, you can enhance your forms with third-party integrations, including payment gateways, CRMs, and automation tools.
Are Formidable Forms Pro SEO–friendly?
Yes. Formidable Forms Pro includes a powerful SEO admin page that lets you set the Meta Title, Meta Description, and any other SEO settings you need. Additionally, Pro features advanced SEO options like Schema.org, OpenGraph, and Twitter Card integration.
Are Formidable Forms Pro affordable?
Yes, Formidable Forms Pro is both powerful and affordable for businesses of all sizes. Plans start at just $99 per year and include a full suite of features that allow you to create custom forms, manage data, and more. But hey! GPLPlus gives you a 90% discount, which can be purchased for only 4.99 USD.
Formidable Forms Pro Changelog (Updated)
= 6.3.1 =
* Security: Additional validation has been added when installing plugins from the WordPress repository.
* New: A new “Open in new tab” toggle has been added to confirmation actions with redirect rules.
* New: Dropdown field options now use less whitespace, reducing the amount of required HTML downloaded to load the form.
* New: Additional missing for attributes have been added to admin pages to improve accessibility.
* New: Support for a new remove_accents option has been added for field shortcodes.
* Fix: There was additional unexpected white space on some mobile widths when distraction free mode is not active.
* Fix: Field button options were inconsistent widths. When clicking beside a field, it wouldn’t get added to the form because of the small button size.
* Fix: A fatal error would occur in PHP 8.2 when checking for form name shortcodes in array data.
* Fix: A warning would occur for forms with no name when viewing the list of entries.
= 6.3 =
* New: Improved the readability of error messages when importing XML.
* New: The custom validity message pop up that happens when trying to submit an entry with an invalid format will now use the custom invalid message defined in form settings.
* New: A “Select All” checkbox has been added to the Import/Export page to the top of the form selection table.
* Fix: A 0 fieldset border value would not work, showing a border instead.
* Fix: Confirmation action redirects were no longer enforcing the sanitize_url option in shortcodes.
* Fix: Repeater icons would appear darker than expected in Gutenberg block previews.
* Fix: Improper use of the frm_validate_entry filter will now throw a message. Previously when a null value was returned, no validation would error, and a warning (or fatal error in PHP8) would occur. Now unless an array is returned, the previous error messages will be preserved and a message will be triggered for improper use.
* Fix: The autocomplete page dropdown would be cut off because of an overflow styling issue when embedding a form into an existing page in a modal.
* Fix: Using “description” as a field key would trigger a fatal error on entries list pages.
* Fix: Search wasn’t working on the Import/Export page.
* The form builder now applies more strict filtering and escaping when previewing real time updates.
= 6.2.3 =
* Fix: Forms submitted with AJAX would display an unexpected “We’re sorry. It looks like you’ve already submitted that” message when WooCommerce v7.6.0 is active.
* Fix: Added an extra check so invalid serialized data doesn’t trigger any warning or errors when an unexpected array key type is found.
* Fix: XML exports would fail to import because of an unexpected carriage return at the beginning of the file, or an unexpected meta tag added by the Equity WordPress theme. In these cases the XML string will now be corrected in order for the import to work.
* Fix: Added a callable check to avoid a “Call to undefined function FrmProAddonsController::print_grace” error when upgrading.
* Fix: The license warning banner would overflow on top of other page elements.
* Fix: Added additional validation for style settings. Unexpected invalid characters will now be cleaned up automatically when a style is saved. A new warning will now also be displayed in the styler when a broken stylesheet is detected.
* Fix: The utf8_encode function has been replaced as it is deprecated in PHP 8.2.
* Input border radius is now included in styler card preview samples.
= 6.2.2 =
* Fix: Redirects to PayPal were not working, resulting in a white screen instead.
= 6.2.1 =
* Fix: Shortcodes were not getting replaced in redirect confirmation actions.