WP Adverts Fee Per Category It’s common on classified sites that have many different categories to have different fees for some of them. For example a motorcycle may be cheaper to advertise than car or boat, but be in a more expensive category than bicycles.
Another option is to keep some categories completely free, such as children’s’ toys, while maintaining the ability to charge money for other categories. The Fee Per Category extension makes this all stuff easy!
- Earn more when your users sell more expensive products.
- Keep it cheap to sell cheaper items – or even free.
- Works with built-in Payments module and WooCommerce integration.
- It’s easy to install and easy to use.
How does this work?
- Install and activate Fee Per Category plugin.
- Go to wp-admin / Classifieds / Options / Fee Per Category and configure the plugin.
- Edit your pricings (either in wp-admin / Classifieds / Options / Payments / Pricings or wp-admin / Products panel) and assign Categories to Pricings.
- Now when user will select (or change selected) category in [adverts_add] form allowed pricings will be automatically loaded.