Would you like to protect your gallery images and prevent right-clicking? Envira’s Protection Addon can easily prevent the right-click on your images. We’ll walk you through how to set up the protection for your Envira galleries.
- Create or edit your gallery
- Enable the Protection Addon
- Publish or Update your gallery
- Will all of my images be protected?
- Can I also protect my images on mobile?
- Will the Protection Addon work with albums?
- Any Envira license
- WordPress 4.9+
- Envira Gallery 220.127.116.11+
In order to do this, please follow our instructions on how to install and activate addons. In this instance, you’ll be activating the Envira Protection Addon.
Step 1 – Create or edit your gallery
Your first step is to create a new gallery or edit an existing one. You can follow along with our documentation for creating your first gallery.
Step 2 – Enable the Protection Addon
Step 3 – Publish or Update your gallery
Finally, click Publish or Update on your gallery to save the changes. That’s it! You’ve just disabled the right-clicking on your Envira gallery and lightbox images