Dokan Pro: Dokan | Best Multi-Vendor Marketplace Plugin
Dokan Pro is a robust and flexible WordPress plugin that facilitates the establishment, administration, and expansion of an online multivendor marketplace. Dokan Pro simplifies the process of launching an e-commerce site. Discount coupons, automatic withdrawals, vendor authentication, product evaluations, shop analytics, and much more are just some of the features that customers can take use of with Dokan Pro to build a robust marketplace.
The plugin provides a wide range of functionalities, including the opportunity to modify the marketplace’s appearance with different themes and widgets and the facilitation of transactions, inventory management, and product evaluations. Dokan Pro gives its customers full command of the marketplace by letting them monitor activity, process payments, and adjust vendor account details.
The commission-based retail model that the Dokan Pro plugin offers is very well-liked. With this concept, participants may earn a commission on every marketplace sale. The plugin also includes robust reporting and analytics capabilities for users to improve understanding of their store’s performance.
If you’re looking to set up a trustworthy and secure online store, go no further than Dokan Pro, a robust and feature-rich plugin that does it all. Dokan Pro gives its customers the ability and resources to establish and expand their online company with its adaptable features and robust backend tools.
Why purchase at GPLPlus?
“You’ll find a broad variety of WordPress goods here that may assist you in making an impressive and functional website. To guarantee that your site is always up-to-date and safe, we only use trusted plugins and themes that get regular updates. Our products are user-friendly and flexible enough to be adjusted rapidly to meet your specific requirements. If you have any questions or concerns, our first-rate customer service team is here to assist.” – GPLPlus
Dokan Pro for WordPress Features
• Independent Stores for Vendors
• Multiple Product Types
• Stylish Storefronts
• Dedicated Frontend Dashboard for Vendors
• Earn From Each Sale as an admin
• Store Insights with Reports and Statement
• Use Any WooCommerce Compatible Theme
• Coupon Management
• Order Management
• Increase Brand Value with Product Reviews
• Intuitive Vendor Profile Completeness
• Easy Withdraw System for Your Vendors
• Easy Customer Refund Process
• Vendors Configure Their Own Store Settings
• Announce Important News Right on The dashboard
• Vendor Payment Method Setup
• Control Who Sells and Who Doesn’t
Frequently Asked Questions
Is Dokan Pro best for beginners?
Dokan Pro is a great option for beginners because it was specifically designed with new users in mind. The intuitive user interface is designed to make setup and management of an e–commerce store as simple and straightforward as possible. Dokan Pro also offers several helpful features, such as automated inventory management and a mobile app, that make it easier for new users to manage the store from anywhere.
What are the benefits of using Dokan Pro?
- When it comes to running an online store, Dokan Pro has you covered with a full range of tools that will make your life easier. This encompasses a wide range of high-end options, such as withdrawal requests, shop analytics, store credit, customer assistance, and coupons and discounts provided by individual vendors.
- Second, Dokan Pro’s many features contribute to a store’s visual appeal and professional presentation. You may change the store’s theme, create new sections, and highlight selected items to draw more attention to them.
- Dokan Pro’s malleable storefront configuration means that it can be tailored to the specific needs of any business. The store’s appearance (widgets, colors, fonts, banners, layout, and more) may be modified to suit individual tastes.
- Dokan Pro contributes to the store’s efficiency and cost-effectiveness in shipping by providing comprehensive shipping solutions. It offers a variety of delivery options, such as flat cost shipping and shipping depending on weight, among others. In addition, it works with several couriers including USPS, Australia Post, FedEx, and DHL.
- Dokan Pro integrates with the popular online payment systems Stripe and PayPal, and it also includes tools for establishing simple payment gateways. Streamlining the checkout process like this helps increase happy customers and sales.
- Dokan Pro’s array of innovative features for managing online businesses allows for greater ease of use and productivity. Options for handling stock, sales, taxes, customer service, currency exchanges, shop guidelines, and more are all part of the package.
Is Dokan Pro SEO–friendly?
Yes, Dokan Pro is SEO–friendly. It offers multiple SEO–oriented features, including an SEO–friendly URL structure, allowing sites to customize their product or store URLs. It also provides customizable meta keywords and descriptions as well as Twitter and Open Graph integration. Additionally, you can monitor your SEO performance with built–in analytics and use canonical URLs to avoid duplication.
Is Dokan Pro affordable?
Yes, Dokan Pro is very affordable. The prices for the plans start at just $149 per year. Dokan Pro also offers an enterprise pricing plan which can be customized for larger scale businesses. But hey! GPLPlus gives you a 90% discount, which can be purchased for only 4.99 USD.
Dokan Pro Changelog (Updated)
=v3.7.23 June 8, 2023=
– **new:** Added API support for withdrawal disbursement vendor settings.
Below new API endpoints has been added:
– **update:** [VendorVerification] Added Email template support for the emails triggered by the vendor verification feature.
Updated vendor verification document approval emails to use an email template file instead of being written directly in the code. Also, the email templates are now fully translatable.
– **update:** [VendorAnalytics] Added support for Google Analytics version 4.
We understand your concerns about the closing of the Google Analytics API for Universal Analytics and the move to only support Google Analytics Version 4. Our team has worked hard to ensure a smooth migration from UA to GA4. You can now create new Streams and/or migrate your data and metrics to Google Analytics 4.
– **update:** [VendorAnalytics] Removed product quantity and URL size restrictions for analytics queries.
We understand the frustration caused by the URL size limitation in the Google Analytics API V3. With the update to GA4, we’re happy to announce that this restriction has been lifted.
– **update:** [VendorAnalytics] The date format for the “From” and “To” date pickers now matches the website’s date format.
Previously, these fields displayed dates in the default browser format of ‘yy-mm-dd’. This ensures consistency in the display of dates across the website.
– **update:** [RequestAQuote] Customers now receive an Order Confirmation email when their quote is converted to an order, providing clarity on the status of their quote.
Customers now receive a new Order Confirmation email when their quote is converted to an order. This update addresses previous uncertainty about the status of quotes by sending a notification to the customer as soon as their quote is approved and ready for payment.
– **fix:** [WPML] Fixed issue with WPML and Dokan where payment redirection and webhook URLs were being translated.
When the WPML plugin is set up with Dokan by the site admin and additional languages are added to the website, the payment redirection and webhook URLs displayed in both admin and vendor settings were being translated. However, for these URLs to work correctly, they need to remain in the website’s main language. We have made changes to ensure that these URLs do not get translated and remain correct.
– **fix:** [VendorShipping] Added validation for free shipping availability for vendors using the Dokan shipping method.
This update extends the support for WooCommerce free shipping validation to include vendors using the Dokan shipping method, ensuring consistent validation across all vendor shipping options.
– **fix:** The date and time format for the Shipping Tracking Shipment Timeline now matches the website’s global settings.
This update ensures that the timeline displays dates and times in the format specified in the website’s settings and localization options, rather than using a fixed format.
– **fix:** [VendorShipping] Shipping zones in the Vendor Shipping Settings now reflect the sorting order set by the Admin in the WooCommerce Admin settings.
Previously, the sorting order of shipping zones was not displayed correctly in the Vendor Shipping Settings, causing confusion for vendors. This update ensures that shipping zones are displayed in the correct order according to the Admin’s settings.
– **fix:** Resolved an issue with importing products on the vendor dashboard when using Arabic translation with Loco Translate.
It appears that there was a problem or bug when attempting to import products on the vendor dashboard, specifically when the site is translated into Arabic or other right-to-left (RTL) languages using the [Loco Translate](https://wordpress.org/plugins/loco-translate/) plugin and the [Automatic Translate Addon For Loco Translate](https://wordpress.org/plugins/automatic-translator-addon-for-loco-translate/) plugin. However, the issue with the product import has been resolved and fixed.
– **fix:** [RequestForQuote] Quote Rules are applying for products under the vendor dashboard product listing page.
Vendors can now view their own product prices on the vendor product dashboard in the Dokan plugin for WordPress and WooCommerce. Previously, when a quotation rule was applied to a vendor, it prevented them from seeing their own product prices on the dashboard. This issue has been resolved, providing a more transparent experience for vendors using the plugin.
– **fix:** [StoreOpneCloseTime] Resolved an issue where vendors were unable to configure their store’s opening and closing times using a mobile device.
Previously, in the mobile responsive view, the open and close times were hidden and the time-picker was malfunctioning, preventing vendors from setting their store hours. This update ensures that vendors can now easily set their store hours using a mobile device.
– **fix:** [DokanRefund] Resolved an issue where the refund template did not allow for child theme overrides.
Previously, when a refund was processed, the Dokan template was always used instead of any customizations made in a child theme. This issue has been addressed by updating the load_order_items() function in ajax.php to check for a child theme version of the template before defaulting to the Dokan template.
– **fix:** [StoreReview] Resolved a translation issue where `Comment box is empty` string wasn’t translatable.
=v3.7.22 May 24, 2023=
**fix:** “Change Store Photo” text blocks image upload clickable region
Fixed an issue where the “Change Store Photo” text blocks the image upload clickable region under WordPress Admin Dashboard -> Dokan -> Vendors -> Edit Page.
– **fix:** [ProductReviews] Disabling Product Reviews in WooCommerce Does Not Hide Reviews Menu in Vendor Dashboard.
Fixed an issue where disabling product reviews in WooCommerce does not hide the reviews menu in the vendor dashboard. If the admin turns off the option to enable product reviews in WooCommerce by going to WP-Admin > WooCommerce > Settings > Products, the review menu would still be visible from the Dokan vendor dashboard.
**fix:** Fixed some warnings and fatal errors for PHP versions 8.1 and 8.2.
The issue was caused by the Dokan Pro plugin code that was not compatible with the latest PHP versions. With this fix, the Dokan plugin code is now compatible with PHP versions 8.1 and 8.2. Note that, WordPress and WooCommerce still don’t support PHP version 8.1 and 8.2
**fix:** [DokanWPML] Fixed an issue where categories were not appearing on the multistep category UI when using the latest version of WPML Multilingual CMS and it was not configured.
**update:** [AdminReport] A new column has been added to the admin commission report in WordPres Dashboard → Dokan → Reports → Logs to display Shipping Tax. Additionally, detailed tooltips have been included to indicate the type of earnings for both admin and vendors.
**update:** [VendorDashboard] Added Shipping tax refund restriction based on tax settings.
In Vendor Dashboard → Order Details page,, a new restriction has been added for Shipping tax refunds. This restriction is based on the tax settings and will prevent vendors from refunding Shipping tax if it is not allowed by the tax settings.
**update:** [DeliveryTime] Delivery time selection now prevents choosing past times.
Delivery time selection has been improved to prevent the selection of past times. This ensures that users cannot choose a delivery time that has already been passed.
**fix:** [VendorDashboard] Translation wasn’t working for some modules eg: Seller Badge.
An issue with translation in Vendor Dashboard has been resolved. Previously, translation was not functioning for some modules, such as Seller Badge.
**fix:** [EuComplianceFields] Fixed new customer created from checkout page getting a “None” user role
Fixed an issue with user role assignment during account registration from the WooCommerce checkout page has been resolved. Customers will now be correctly assigned the Customer role.
**fix:** [StripeExpress] An issue with saving payment methods for customers without a billing address in Stripe Express module has been resolved.
=v3.7.21 May 10, 2023=
– **fix:** Remove assigned store categories from a user while deleting a user account
– **fix:** Fixed wrong counts of store categories under Dokan admin page
– **fix:** [ProductVariationController.php] fix syntax error in get_item_schema() call
– **fix:** [SellerBadge] fixed a typo in the properties key of the item schema
– **fix:** [VendorSubscription] Added null check for $product before checking its type
– **fix:** Fixed badge events are firing even though no badge has been created yet.
– **fix:** Fixed badge search doesn’t work after providing an invalid search value under vendor dashboard
– **fix:** [StripeExpress] Save Card for stripe connect doesn’t work correctly if the Stripe Express module is enabled
– **fix:** [StripeExpress] Can not add a new Payment Method using Stripe Express from the My Account page if the cart is not empty (Vendor should be connected using Stripe Express)
– **fix:** [StripeExpress] Fixed a fatal error while adding a customer payment method (card) from the My Account –> Payment Methods page.
– **fix:** Fixed after expiration of a subscription, repurchasing vendor subscription publishes all vendor products regardless of product status[draft, pending review, online]
– **fix:** [Booking] Fixed calendar doesn’t show up while creating booking from the Vendor Dashboard –> Booking –> Add Booking menu
– **fix:** [VendorVerification] Fixed verified badge on the single store page is not appearing in all store headers.
– **fix:** [DokanStripeExpress] Fixed the vendors are redirected to the first step of the seller setup wizard after they connect their Stripe account in the second step.
– **update:** [ProductAdvertisement] Added sold individually param to true for advertisement base product when creating it, so that quantity can’t be changed
– **update:** Added Dokan dummy data link under WordPress Dashboard –> Dokan –> Tools menu
– **update:** [DistanceRateShipping] Added a new section to check if Distance Matrix API is enabled for Google Map API Key.
– **update:** [ColorSchemeCustomizer] Used color set by Color Scheme Customizer Module instead of hardcoded value for Report Abuse modal header color
– **update:** [RFQ] Changed REST base dokan/v1/customers to dokan/v1/request-for-quote/customers since Dokan Mobile App already occupied this REST base
– **update:** [RFQ] Changed REST base dokan/v1/dokan-quote-rule to dokan/v1/request-for-quote/dokan-quote-rule
– **update:** [RFQ] Changed REST base dokan/v1/dokan-request-quote to dokan/v1/request-for-quote/
– **update:** [RFQ] Changed REST base dokan/v1/roles to dokan/v1/request-for-quote/roles
– **update:** [VendorSubscription] Added cart notices under vendor subscription list page, previously error messages were displaying only on cart or checkout pages.
– **update:** Remove expected earning calculation from subscription and variable products
– **update:** [StripeExpress] Set country field as required if Cross Border Transfer and Onboarding feature is enabled from Payment Gateway setting
– **update:** [StripeExpress] Added a button to cancel onboarding process from Vendor Dashboard payment settings page
=v3.7.20 Apr 28, 2023=
– **update:** [VendorAnalytics] Completed Google verification for Vendor Analytics App.
=v3.7.19 Apr 17, 2023=
– **new:** [API] Added new API endpoint for SPMV module, endpoints are
– **update:** [StripeExpress] Moved some CSS code to the Astra theme support folder.
– **fix:** Fixed a design issue under the Social profile link on the vendor dashboard.
– **fix:** [ProductReviews] Fixed bulk actions are not working on the review list page under vendor dashboard
– **fix:** Fixed some PHP warning under admin dashboard users profile edit page