Asset CleanUp Pro: Premium Asset Manager WordPress Plugin Reduces Page Load & Boosts Performance
Website owners may save time and effort by reducing unnecessary resource use with the aid of Asset CleanUp Pro, a premium WordPress plugin. It has robust tools that can identify and remove items like scripts and inline styles that slow down a website’s rendering. It also comes with a user-friendly interface for pinpointing and managing all page-loading components.
Lazy loading is used so that resources are downloaded only when they are needed, lowering the time to first paint and enhancing the user experience. It helps you minimize server load by letting you inline essential CSS and organizing your files in the most efficient way possible.
The ‘Unload Mode’ in Asset CleanUp Pro is one of its many useful new features; it lets you remove assets from individual pages without affecting the rest. This ensures that just the required items are loaded.
The materials loaded on your site may be easily managed and disabled with the help of this WordPress plugin. You may further optimize and reduce the size of all the assets by using the’minify & combine’ method, which will have a positive effect on your page’s load time.
When it comes to reducing website load times, Asset CleanUp Pro is an indispensable tool for webmasters. It may quickly increase your website’s performance because to its high optimization levels, user-friendly design, and potent features.
Why purchase at GPLPlus?
“You’ll find a broad variety of WordPress goods here that may assist you in making an impressive and functional website. To guarantee that your site is always up-to-date and safe, we only use trusted plugins and themes that get regular updates. Our products are user-friendly and flexible enough to be adjusted rapidly to meet your specific requirements. If you have any questions or concerns, our first-rate customer service team is here to assist.” – GPLPlus
Asset CleanUp Pro for WordPress Features
• Bulk Image Optimization
• Image Alt Text & Title Adding/Updating
• Bulk Unused Image Detection
• Automatic Removal of Unused Images
• Automatic Resize Large Images
• Bulk Image Watermarking
• Lazy Load and Play YouTube & Vimeo Videos
• Online Database Cleaning & Optimizing
• Asset Scan & Exclude Rules
• Bulk Image Compression
• Integration to WP core functions and hooks
Frequently Asked Questions
Is Asset CleanUp Pro best for beginners?
What are the benefits of using Asset CleanUp Pro?
- Enhanced Loading Time: Asset CleanUp Pro helps users reduce clutter on their pages, which makes the pages load faster. This is especially important for SEO and improving user experience. 2. Easier Management: Asset CleanUp Pro makes it easier to manage resources on a page, such as scripts, styles, and fonts. This helps to reduce server load and improve page performance.
- Minified & Optimized Resources: Asset CleanUp Pro automatically minifies and optimizes resources for faster load time. This also helps reduce files size, which can help improve page performance overall.
- Consolidation: Asset CleanUp Pro allows users to consolidate scripts and styles into single files for a faster render time and a smaller file size.
- Improved Mobile Rendering: Asset CleanUp Pro improves mobile page rendering by allowing users to disable extra assets that aren’t needed on mobile devices. This helps to reduce pagebloat and improve mobile page loading time.
- Compatibility: Asset CleanUp Pro is compatible with most popular WordPress themes and plugins for maximum flexibility.
- Improved Security: Asset CleanUp Pro helps to improve security by allowing users to disable unwanted assets, such as external scripts, that could compromise a site’s security.
Is Asset CleanUp Pro SEO–friendly?
Yes, Asset CleanUp Pro is SEO–friendly as its code helps you to reduce clutter and optimize your page speed, which is valued by search engines such as Google. It offers a variety of features to help your website become more SEO–friendly, such as improving page speed, reducing HTTP requests, and helping reduce the overall size of your website.
Is Asset CleanUp Pro affordable?
Yes, Asset CleanUp Pro is affordable, especially when compared to the amount of time and effort it can save you by automatically optimizing your website. We offer both single and multi–site plans that start at just $49. But hey! GPLPlus gives you a 90% discount, which can be purchased for only 4.99 USD.
Asset CleanUp Pro Changelog (Updated)
188.8.131.52 – 9 July 2023
* “Plugins Manager”: Ability to unload plugins (and load them as an exception from any unload rule) on all other taxonomy pages that are detected from other plugins/themes, apart from the default WordPress ones (“category”, “post_tag”) and some popular ones from WooCommerce: “product_cat” & “product_tag”
* Option to skip “Cache Enabler” cache clearing via using the “WPACU_DO_NOT_ALSO_CLEAR_CACHE_ENABLER_CACHE” constant (e.g. set to ‘true’ in wp-config.php) – read more: https://www.assetcleanup.com/docs/?p=1502#wpacu-cache-enabler
* “Knowledge Base for Documents and FAQs” plugin: Do not show the CSS/JS manager at the bottom of the page when “Edit KB Article Page” is ON
* New “Brizy – Page Builder” setup: Prevent Asset CleanUp Pro from triggering when the editor is ON
* Fix: “Do not load Asset CleanUp Pro on this page (this will disable any functionality of the plugin)” – if turned ON, make sure the hardcoded list loads fine in the front-end view (Manage CSS/JS)
184.108.40.206 – 1 July 2023
* “Overview” area: Added notifications about deleted posts, post types, taxonomies and users, making the admin aware that some rules might not be relevant anymore (e.g. the admin uninstalled WooCommerce, but unload rules about “product” post types or a specific product page remained in the database)
* Stopped using the “error” class (e.g. on HTML DIV elements) and renamed it to “wpacu-error” as some plugins/themes sometimes interfere with it (e.g. not showing the error at all, thus confusing the admin)
* Keep the same strict standard for the values within the following HTML attributes: “id”, “for” to prevent any errors by avoiding any interferences with other plugins
* Fix: Some rules were not fully exported & imported (e.g. the rules from “termmeta” and “usermeta” tables)
* PHP 8.2.7 compatibility
220.127.116.11 – 11 May 2023
* New Option: Contract / Expand All Assets within an area (e.g. from a plugin)
* Improvement: Offer a fallback method to fetch the author’s information on the author archive page (when unload rules are set within archive author pages)
* Improvement: Only print the notice (as an HTML comment) about the “photoswipe” unload to the administrator (it’s a special case where the HTML has to be hidden in case the CSS file gets unloaded)
* Fix: In specific WordPress environments, when rules in “Plugins Manager” are used related to the page type (e.g. unload on all pages belonging to a specific post), the permalinks are not working as expected and they have to be resaved within the Dashboard
* Fix: ‘PHP Deprecated: str_replace(): Passing null to parameter #3 ($subject) of type array|string is deprecated in […]/pro/early-triggers-pro.php’
18.104.22.168 – 2 March 2023
* Improvement: Avoid deprecated errors related to PHP 8+ (although harmless, they are annoying to notice in the error_log files)
* Improvement: When using plugins such as “Learndash”, the post types weren’t detected in the permalinks structure when plugin unload rules had to be applied
* Fix / PHP Warning: Undefined array key “script_src_or_inline_and_noscript_inline_tags” in […]/templates/meta-box-loaded-assets/_assets-hardcoded-list.php / Sometimes, if there are no STYLES OR SCRIPTS to be detected on a specific page (it rarely happens), the list of assets will not be fetched in PHP 8+
* Fix: Plugin unload & load exception rules weren’t working on specific environments within “Plugins Manager”
22.214.171.124 – 6 February 2023
* Improvement: Make sure the plugin unload rules by page type are always triggering in any WordPress setup, disregarding the post status (if the page is only for administrators, the rule will take effect)
* WPML Fix: Prevent Asset CleanUp Pro from triggering whenever /?wpml-app=ate-widget is loaded (in some environments, the content returned was empty and the automatic translation area was not loading)
* PHP 8+ Fix / Sometimes when “Manage in the Front-end view” is enabled, the following error shows up when managing assets: Uncaught Error: json_decode(): Argument #1 ($json) must be of type string, array given in […]/classes/Main.php
* PHP 8+ Fix / The following notice triggers when WP_DEBUG is enabled – Deprecated: strlen(): Passing null to parameter #1 ($string) of type string is deprecated in […]/classes/OptimiseAssets/OptimizeCommon.php