AffiliateWP Recurring Referrals allows you to record affiliate commissions anytime a subscription payment is made on a membership that was referred by an affiliate. Instead of just awarding affiliates a commission on the initial signup, you can award them for every payment the members make over the lifetime of their subscription. At this time Recurring Referrals supports the following integrations:
- WooCommerce and the WooCommerce Subscriptions add-on (requires v2.0+)
- Easy Digital Downloads and the Recurring Payments extension
- Restrict Content Pro
- iThemes Exchange and the Recurring Payments add-on
- Paid Memberships Pro
- Gravity Forms
- Zippy Courses
- Stripe through WP Simple Pay
- PayPal Buttons
- To enable recurring referral tracking for the supported platforms, simply check the box to Enable Recurring Referrals and set a Recurring Rate and a Recurring Rate Type if desired, otherwise it will use the applicable affiliate’s referral rate and percentage. Once enabled, referrals will be automatically recorded anytime a renewal payment is made for a subscription that was referred by an active affiliate. Other options you can set are to Enable Recurring Referral Limits and set a numeric value to limit recurring referrals created for the recurring payments. And finally, if you use our pro add-on Tiered Affiliate Rates, you will see an additional checkbox to Enable Tiered Rates to be used for recurring payments.
There are no reviews yet.