Adning Advertising WordPress Plugin (formerly WP PRO Advertising System) focuses on easy banner managing for any WordPress site. It comes bundled with extremely easy to use features that will make your work so much more pleasant!
- Create, Manage and Display Unlimited ADS.
- Auto Positioning & Display Filters
- Ad rotation with modern transition effects
- Targeted Advertising
- Create Floating Content, Popups and Notification Bars
- ADS for All Custom Post Types
- Special Google AdSense Support
- HTML5 Banner Support
- Sell AD Spots – WooCommerce Integration
- Mobile/Device Detection – 100% Responsive
- Use page builders like Gutenberg, WPBakery Page Builder, Elementor to create banners
- Google Analytics Integration
- AMP (Accelerated Mobile Pages) Support
SELL ADS DIRECTLY ON YOUR WEBSITE
Start monetizing your project or grow your existing revenue, with Adning you can sell ad zones on your website directly to advertisers. The whole process runs automatically and you’ll keep full control over the AD content and pricing plus, you keep 100% of the income!
AUTOMATIC ONLINE PAYMENTS
For the payments, a fully automated checkout system is included or… just use WooCommerce. Yes, Adning integrates with Woocommerce to sell advertisements and handle payments on your website. That way you can benefit from worlds most popular e-commerce plugin and take advantage of all their payment gateways.
You can choose between multiple options to add and create banners.
- Upload a banner from your computer or Link an external banner
- Paste HTML Code (text, iframes, HTML5, SVG, …)
- Upload complete HTML5 banner packages created with famous banner creators like Google Web Designer, imgMCE, …
- Use the built-in Google AdSense functions to manage AdSense banners on your website.
Adzones make it possible to group banners and show them as a slideshow with fancy animated transitions. You can place adzones anywhere you want on your website and assign banners to them at any time.
Using campaigns you can manage a whole group of banners/adzones and show them only during the timing of a specific campaign. Campaigns can also be set to run in specific countries only.