WPForms Form Builder Basic: WPForms – Drag & Drop WordPress Form Builder
WPForms is an intuitive form building plugin with a drag and drop interface that’s easy-to-use for anyone, regardless of their WordPress experience level. It’s perfect for creating contact forms, payment forms, order forms, surveys and polls for your WordPress website.
The WPForms Form Builder Basic plan is an excellent option for people just getting started. It includes all the essential features to help you create great looking forms quickly and easily. With the Conditional Logic feature, you can set up rules to show and hide fields based on user inputs or whether or not certain criteria are met. This comes in handy for creating forms that are more tailored to each user.
The Form Templates feature is great for quickly creating powerful forms in no time. Just choose from dozens of pre-made templates, customize them to your needs, and you’re all set. Plus, you can save and reuse forms for different occasions, ensuring you can save time instead of starting from scratch each time.
In conjunction with every form, the Form Builder Basic plan also includes a powerful reporting dashboard so you can easily monitor form entries. It comes with basic stats so you can get insights into submissions to gain a better understanding of your audience.
Overall, the WPForms Form Builder Basic plan is an ideal solution for those without much coding knowledge or who simply want an easy way to build beautiful forms. With its beginner friendly features, intuitive interface, and powerful reporting tools, it’s the perfect choice for getting started with forms.
Why purchase at GPLPlus?
“You’ll find a broad variety of WordPress goods here that may assist you in making an impressive and functional website. To guarantee that your site is always up-to-date and safe, we only use trusted plugins and themes that get regular updates. Our products are user-friendly and flexible enough to be adjusted rapidly to meet your specific requirements. If you have any questions or concerns, our first-rate customer service team is here to assist.” – GPLPlus
WPForms Form Builder Basic for WordPress Features
• Drag & Drop Form Builder, Form Templates
• Responsive Mobile Friendly, Smart Conditional Logic
• Instant Notifications, Entry Management
• Multi-Page Forms, File Uploads
• User Registration, Spam Protection
• Stripe Addon, Square Addon
• Authorize.Net Addon, Constant Contact Integration
• AWeber Addon, Mailchimp Addon
• GetResponse Addon, Campaign Monitor Addon
• ActiveCampaign Addon, HubSpot Addon
• Salesforce Addon, Drip Addon
• Sendinblue Addon, MailerLite Addon
• Custom CAPTCHA, Geolocation Data
• PayPal Commerce Addon, PayPal Standard Addon
• Google Sheets Addon, Zapier Addon
• Post Submissions Addon, Surveys and Polls Addon
• Save and Resume Addon, Signature Addon
• Form Pages Addon, Form Abandonment Addon
• Offline Forms Addon, Form Locker Addon
• Conversational Forms Addon, Lead Forms Addon
• User Journey Addon, Webhooks, Suggest a Feature
Frequently Asked Questions
Is WPForms Form Builder Basic best for beginners?
Yes, WPForms Form Builder Basic is good for beginner users. It is user–friendly and has plenty of features that are designed to make it easy for anyone to create a professional–looking form. It also comes with helpful features that help users get started quickly, and educational resources for those new to creating forms online.
What are the benefits of using WPForms Form Builder Basic?
- Easy to Use and Intuitive Interface – WPForms’ intuitive drag and drop form builder makes it easy to create forms quickly.
- Pre-Built Form Templates – With WPForms Basic, you get access to a library of pre-built form templates to help you get started quickly.
- Smart Conditional Logic – Easily personalize forms for each individual visitor by using WPForms’ powerful conditional logic capabilities.
- Instant Notifications – Receive instant form submission notifications on your desktop or mobile device so you can respond promptly.
- Multi-Page Forms – Create multi-page forms that help to streamline long forms and keep visitors engaged.
- Flexible Pricing – With WPForms Basic, you can choose the plan that best fits your budget and needs.
Is WPForms Form Builder Basic SEO–friendly?
Yes, WPForms Form Builder is optimized for basic SEO. It comes inbuilt with features to help you get better search engine visibility, such as optimizing the title, description, and URLs for your forms. Additionally, WPForms Form Builder has built–in integration with popular SEO plugins, such as the Yoast SEO plugin, which helps you optimize your forms even further.
Is WPForms Form Builder Basic affordable?
Yes, WPForms Form Builder is very affordable. It starts at just $49.50 per year and includes access to all the basic features you need to create great forms. But hey! GPLPlus gives you a 90% discount, which can be purchased for only 4.99 USD.
WPForms Form Builder Basic Changelog (Updated)
Fixed: Checkboxes were shifting when the limit choices rule was triggered.
Fixed: “Ask for a review” admin notice links improperly opened new tab.
Fixed: Empty checkboxes and radio fields were not hidden when printing entries.
Fixed: The Next button was not blocked when the File Upload field triggered any error.
Fixed: The message design has been adjusted for a valid license notification after upgrading to Pro with an invalid/expired license.
Fixed: The “Unselected Choices” option worked incorrectly for Dynamic choices in the Entry Print functionality.
Fixed: Rich text field was generating an error in a browser console during form submission on WordPress 5.2.
Fixed: There was a fatal error when settings were incorrectly reset by a 3rd-party plugin.
Fixed: Limit Length functionality was broken in the Paragraph Text field.
Added: Modern Form Styles – easily control the appearance of form fields, labels, and buttons without writing code, right inside the Block Editor.
Added: The new filter wpforms_frontend_assets_header_force_load allows forcing load assets in the header which is useful when the form is in the sidebar widget and similar locations.
Added: The new filter wpforms_entry_preview_get_start_page_break_id_force_first allows showing all fields from the beginning of the form to the current entry preview page.
Changed: Tooltip design is improved.
Changed: Entry Print Settings design is revised to provide better UX.
Fixed: The form preview page was incorrectly shown in some themes.
Fixed: CF turnstile form ID was translated creating problems with analysis in Cloudflare Dashboard.
Fixed: Country list style was adjusted for the Phone field, specifically on dark themes.
Fixed: Notifications Settings styles were looking bad on a small screen in the Form Builder.
Fixed: An “active column” state was stuck for a duplicated Layout field inside the Form Builder preview panel.
Changed: Updated DOMPurify library to 3.0.1.
Fixed: An error occurred when the DreamHost Panel Login plugin and WPForms Lite were both active and WPForms Pro was activated.
Fixed: Some dropdown fields in the Marketing settings area of the Form Builder were rendered incorrectly in Safari after making a selection.
Fixed: Form template block in the Form Builder could overflow the container on smaller screen sizes.
Fixed: Long links in the HTML email messages did not wrap and caused overflow issues.
Fixed: Google reCAPTCHA v2 could not be reset on server-side validation failure.
Fixed: Invisible reCaptcha was incorrectly processed resulting in failed form submissions with a wrong error message.