WP Rocket is a full cache plugin that comes with many features:
- Caching of all the pages for quick viewing
- Preloading the cache of files using two bots in Python
- Reduction of the number of HTTP requests to reduce loading time
- Decreasing bandwidth usage with GZIP compression
- Management of the headers (expires, etags…)
- Minification and concatenation of JS and CSS files
- Deferred loading of images (LazyLoad)
Don’t waste your time struggling with complex plugin settings. WP Rocket launches upon activation – minimal configuration, immediate results.
Caching creates an ultra-fast load time, essential for improving Search Engine Optimization and increasing conversions. When you turn on WP Rocket, page caching is immediately activated.
Because our crawler simulates a visit to preload the cache, the indexing of your website by search engines is instantly improved.
Images on Request
Images are loaded only as your visitor scrolls down the page, improving the load time of the page. YouTube, Facebook, Yahoo and other major websites are using this technique. Now yours can too.
Static Files Compression
WP Rocket’s code is developed according to WordPress best practices. It is clean, commented and has loads of hooks so developers can easily make advanced customizations.